91.

A/N: Due to some glitch on Wattpad my previous chapter, CHAPTER 90 was not showing in the notification section. So before reading this chapter please go to chapter 90 and read it. Else you will not understand what happened here in this chapter. Many of you are still thinking that i have not updated any chapter for so many days but i did.. However it was not appearing ..Chapter 90 has been published last week and is available. Please do read it before reading this.. Do comment and let me know how the story is going.

Thank You 🙏

-------------------------------------------------------

Malik Mansion, 7 pm

HM opens the door after some 20 mins of constant banging ... Yes it was not knocking.. Or ringing the door bell.. It was banging by KS and pleading and crying and requesting..

HM did not want a scene in front of all her security personnel..

So she finally decided to open the door and let KS in..

KS: Maddam Sir.. Maddam Sir

HM ignores her and starts walking towards her room.

KS follows close behind her and holds her wrist.

KS: Maddam Sir.. Please humara baat toh sun lijye.. 1 bar please..

HM turns with red furious eyes..

HM: Haath chorye humara..

KS: Maddam Sir..

HM: Humne kaha haath choriye humara...

KS: Maddam Sir.. Sorry Maddam Sir galti hogya.. Please sun toh lijye hum kaa kehna chah rahe hain..

HM jerked her hand out of KS's hold.. and rushes into the bedroom..

HM: Hume kuch nahi sunna.. Aur na hum koi tamasha chahte hain.. Behtar hoga aap yaha se chali jayen Karishma Singh..

She spatted out with indignation before shutting the door at KS's face..

KS now starts banging the bedroom door however she tried to make sure it was not too loud..

KS: Maddam Sir.. Please maaf kar dijye.. Hum ainda kabhi aisa nhi karenge ..

Hum kabhi aap se aise baat nahi karenge...

No response from HM

KS knocks

KS: Maddam Sir please Maddam Sir.. Darwaza kholye..

She pleads..

No response from HM..

KS: Maddam Sir please. Ek mauka de dijye.. Ek aakhri baar.. Hum aisa galti fir kabhi nhi karenge.. Please maaf kar dijye..

No response from HM..

KS is now at the verge of crying.. Tears threatening to gush out..
Her throat is dry.. Her heart is pounding.. Both her palms at the door with her forhead between her hands placed on the door..

She slides down and falls on her knees.. Unable to fight her tears back... Her cheeks now wet with warm stream flowing through her eyes...

KS talks almost in a whisper

KS: Maddam Sir.. Aapko humko jo saza dena hai de dijye.. Magar aise humse naraaz mat rahiye..

Her voice was quivering and it was renting HM's heart apart .. HM although inside the room was standing with her back and head laid on the door..

KS: Maddam Sir aise humko aapne aap se dur mat kijiye please... Aapke bina hum kuch nahi kar paate.. Humara sudh budh kaam hi nahi karta .. Aapke bina hum adhure hain..
She cries out softly..