23.

Cont. from the previous chapter

KS is still in the gym room pondering over everything that had happened in the past 4 years

She then recalls her telephonic conversation with Lalla aka her Pativ Dev (now Ex Pati Dev)

-------------------------------------------------------

Flash Back:

- KS & Lalla had gotten married
just a few months before HM
joined MPT as the new SHO

- 1 and half years after KS and
Lalla's Marriage, they have been
legally divorced with mutual
consent

- Reason behind the divorce will
be revealed later ; but for now
just know that it was Lalla who
wanted the divorce for his own
personal benefits . KS had always
been loyal to him and KS truly
loved him

- just a week later, after the divorce
they have this
Telephonic Conversation

Lalla: Karu..! Please humari baat ko samjho.. Please amma ko abhi kch mat batao humare divorce k bare me.. Jaise chal raha h waise chalne do.

KS: Dekhye.. Sabse pehla baat toh ei ki aap humko Karu bulana band kijye.. Ab hum sirf karishma hain aapke lie..

Lalla: arey sorry yaar.. Bachpan ki adat h.. Jate jate jayegi..

KS: aur dusra baat ei ki jitna parwah aapko Amma ka hai, us se kahin jada parwah unka hum karte hain. Aap toh baithe hain waha, mauj kar rahe h.. Yaha hum hain unke sath..

Lalla: Karu... mera matlab hai Karishma... main koi shauk se to yaha nhi baitha hun na. Meri bhi majburi hai.

KS: hum uu sab nhi jante. Lekin hum Amma se jhut nahi bol skte, unhe dhoka nhi de skte..

Lalla: Karu, Amma ye sadma bardaasht nhi kar payegin.. Aur plz meri majburi samjho.. Tum janti ho main abhi India nhi asakta.. Aur main chahta hu ke Amma ko ye sab kch hum dono sath milke bataye. Taaki main bhi unke pas rahu unhe sambhal ne k lie.. Amma hum dono se barabar pyar karti hai aur jab ye news unhe mile to hum dono ka unke pass hona zaruri hai.

KS: lekin ei sahi nhi...

Lalla: Karu.. Mana ki hum ab pati pati nhi rahe lekin dost toh hain na. Aur hamesha rahenge.. Is lie plz dosti ki khatir maan jao.. Thora sa wakt dedo mujhe.. Plz

With a heavy heart KS hums in agreement

FB ends

-------------------------------------------------------

Back to present time. KS in gym room thinking about her feelings for HM

A few months after her divorce, KS was clear in her head about HM.. Even before the divorce KS had already and unknowingly started to develop feelings for HM but she used to suppress it down forcefully.

But after her marriage was broken, she was able to see clearly and she knew that she was deeply and madly in love with HM and she could have done anything like literally anything just to keep her MS safe and happy.

KS could kill for HM and get killed for HM.

However, all these years KS had been hiding her feelings not just from HM but from everyone else, so as to keep her divorce a secret..

But sometimes it used to get v difficult for KS to resist herself, to stop her self from getting close to HM.. Whenever HM came close to KS, KS desire to touch HM to hold her in her arms, to comfort her, to love her and even to make love to her would burn KS heart from within .

But KS pushed down all those feelings with immense difficulty and always stood by HM side with respect in her eyes for HM.

Moreover KS always kept a safe distance from HM bcoz she knew that her feelings for HM was like a dangerous fire that would burn their strong bond of friendship, if KS ever got too close to HM. Ofcourse they were true friends first of all, who genuinely cared for each other..

KS never knew neither hoped that HM could ever develop romantic or love like feelings for her, until the past one year when KS noticed that Hm had unknowingly started to flirt with KS, in a healthy way though ..

KS would sometimes find HM staring at her with dreamy eyes and lost in her.. HM had slowly started depending on KS for everything and used to share everything about work as well as personal life with KS..

KS was the safe place for HM.. And HM was the world to KS.

And specially after losing Ammi, KS had become the axis on which HM world revolved. Without KS, HM would simply collapse and shatter..

And the current scenario was as such that although HM was not aware of KS's divorce coz in HM eyes KS was still happily married to Lalla.. Yet HM could not have wanted anything else in her life as much as she wanted KS at any cost..

Here we can say that HM was being a little selfish, wanting the whole of KS just for herself .. She did not want to share her KS with anyone.. HM wanted KS soul, her heart, her mind and her body.. Everything just for herself.

[ This was actually quite bold of HM. HM is not weak nor a cry baby. She is just going through a rough emotional phase. But from within she has a very strong personality of her own. Her confidence in herself is unreachable for anyone to surpass, as she did not even think of Lalla to be a competition to her. She genuinely believed that she would win over KS heart and make KS hers for eternity. Being a woman herself she loved and desired another woman, that too someone who was already married.. This want of her in itself is very bold and brave ]

Under such circumstances whenever HM got close to KS it was practically impossible for KS to resist her emotions and to stop herself from showering her love on HM..

Because KS had been holding back for so long and all these years she had been longing and craving for HM.

But somehow KS had been manging well so far until that night when HM had pulled KS into her arms and entangled herself with KS.. (Reference - If you guys have forgotten you can go back to chapter 8 and check wat happened) That day KS gaurd was broken down and she started becoming weak and soft for HM and her feelings and emotions were all over the place.

-------------------------------------------------------

Back to present time.. KS comes out of her daze

KS to herself: ei jo jajbato ke sath sath sharirik akarshan aur aatmeeyata ( intimacy ) ka naya naya mishrit ras ( mixed juice ) banaya h na Madam Sir ne humare man me.. Ei naa sirf humara hajma kharab karega, balke kisi din humra jaan leke rahega..

Sometime later KS manages to secretly escape from thana without being noticed by HM.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Dear Readers, I'm very nervous about this chapter.. All of you Plz let me know if you guys liked the revelations or not?

Or was all this just a waste?

The fact that KS was in love with HM since the day she saw her

also

KS and Lalla being divorced for so long

Which means KS was single and available.

She never cheated on her husband

Plz drop your comments and Let me know if all this Tom and Jerry wala khel was worth it or not?

I have kept my fingers crossed

Your comments will decide the fate of the story
Eagerly waiting for your feed back

Thank you
🙏