✮ Training and new beginnings ✮

Warnings
!Stalking!
!Inappropriate language!
Bad grammar
——————

{Y/N POV}

I woke up this morning having suddenly remembering the events from yesterday. I let out a deep sigh before groggily getting out of bed and trotting my way to the main living area where my new sensei was waiting for me.

Upon arriving I was hit by delightful smell of breakfast being cooked. I saw miso soup, rice, and grilled fish all set up on the Chabdai. (Japanese table) Aoki-sama was also there smiling as she waited me to come sit down and eat with her "come dear you must be starving."

I indeed was starving. "Oh my, thank you for cooking this meal Aoki-sama! I am eternally thankful for your hospitality" I said happily as I was sitting down to eat. "Please call me Hana-San whenever we are not training, we will be living together for awhile after all." I smiled after hearing her words. "Yes, Hana-san you may also call me Y/n-Chan ." She smiled hearing my words.

[later]

Me and Hana-San had finished breakfast and were now on the beach next to her estate. "Swim along the coast until sundown." she ordered. I looked at her with a bewildered expression since the water was almost at it's freezing point. Still I did not question her method and replied "YES AOKI-SENSEI."

I got in  and almost immediately I was paralyzed from the coldness of the water, thankfully Aoki-Sensei snapped me out of it.
"HURRY UP AND SWIM!" She shouted from the shore. I didn't protest with her order and began to swim.

The feeling of the the water was like being stabbed with A million tiny needles all over my body. I could not think, I could not feel, I could only keep going with one goal in mind. Don't fuck up.

Every once in awhile and I'd see Aoki-sensei looking at me from shore with a stern look on her face. I saw she was wearing a thick haori keeping her warm. I was very jealous of her right now.

"SWIM FASTER YOU SLUG!" she shouted from the shore. Oh how badly I wanted to go up there and shove her onto the sand but I carried on.

FINALLY I heard the words "you may remove yourself from the water now L/n-San."
After swimming up back to shore she handed me a blanket and towel which I was very grateful for.

{later}

"How'd I do?" I asked after putting back on some of my articles of clothing and warming up.

"Terrible you swim like a cat put in water." She replied 'rude much' I thought as I eternally rolled my eyes.

"Tomorrow will be much harsher training. Today was just so I could see how physically developed you are. Obviously we have a long way to go before final selection."

"What's final selection?" I asked. She stared at me like I was the dumbest person alive "Oh my you're clueless" she stated before going on "Final selection is where the test is held to become an official demon slayer. They put you in a area of land with Demons trapped there by wisteria flowers. Those who survive for a week go on to become demon slayers."

"So child murder?" I said with a suspicious face. "Exactly!" Stated Hana-San with her sweet old lady smile as I sat there dumbfounded.

Finally she spoke again. "I've laid clothes out for you in your room go change now whilst I prepare dinner." She said. I followed her instructions and walked up to my bedroom to change.

{??? POV}

I stared at the girl changing through the window. I've never been so infatuated with a human girl before. She was intoxicating, everything thing about her seemed to be intoxicating, the way she moves, her hair/ hijab , her emotion toward things, those beautiful e/c eyes, but most was her scent.

I had to stop myself from braking in and taking her right then. She was simply perfect.
And I was going to have her no Matter the cost.
I swear my life on it.

{Y/N POV}

I got a chill as soon as entered my room. Like spiders crawling around my skin. I knew that feeling, the feeling of being watched.

I quickly closed the curtains of my window. Knowing better I decided it's to risky to search for this person. "If they are really stalking me they'll show up at some point and I'll be ready." I said to myself before changing and goin back downstairs to where Hana-San is waiting for me.

"Hello Hana-San" I said, spotting some sashimi as well as tempura on the Chabdai. After Walking over and sitting down Hana-San spoke. "I hope you find the food to your liking. While we are eating I'd like to explain some things to you."
She said a sweet smile decorating her face

"As you know demon slayers slay demons but there is much more than that. We use special Katana's called Nichirin swords. These katana's are made by ore harvested closest to the sun and are the only thing that can kill a demon aside from the Sun."

She carried on "we also use something called breathing styles. These are swordsmanship that makes use of the breathing technique total concentration breathing. Many users have created there own breathing styles the main ones are "flame, water, wind, stone, and thunder breathing. I created my own breathing style called nature breathing. I will teach you to use a breathing style of your choice or you may make your own."

I started at her amazed at what she just said.
"YES AOKI-SENSEI I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO BECOME A DEMON SLAYER!'' I shouted then bowed to show my gratitude and respect towards my master.

———————-
I hope that anyone who read this enjoyed the chapter! I was actually sick whilst writing this and I could not speak. 😭

Questions

-who do you think the stalkers are (as in plural)

-what should her breathing style be

————-
I also totally forgot to say y/n's age so currently she is 12 currently
———
1038 words