⋆ Lights fading ⋆

Warnings:

!Bad grammar!
!Pedophilia!
!Obsessive behavior!
!Stalking!
____________________

Light is the eternal brushstroke of the universe, painting the canvas of existence with its radiant hues. It is the beacon of hope in the darkest of nights, the revealer of hidden beauty, and the metaphorical sunrise after life's storms. Light teaches us that even in the midst of shadows, there exists the potential for brilliance. Just as a single candle can pierce through the deepest darkness, our own inner light has the power to illuminate the world around us. Embrace the light within you, and let it guide your path, for it is not merely the absence of darkness but the embodiment of possibility. In its gentle glow, we find clarity, warmth, and the promise of a brighter tomorrow. Let us be the custodians of light, spreading its luminous wisdom wherever we tread, and in doing so, banish the shadows of ignorance and despair."

-chat GPT

_______________________

{No one pov}

"Do you HAVE to leave me here? All alone? With no one to talk to?" Douma asked the little girl In front of him , obviously trying to gain some sort of sympathy from the girl so she will not  have to leave just yet, but unfortunately for him she has absolutely no sympathy for him whatsoever.

"Look I don't want to leave either, but I have people waiting for me at home." She says obviously gaining annoyance with her new friend.

"You'll visit me won't you" Douma was breaking down at this point. "Yes, now goodbye!" And with that you walked through the doors of the temple officially leaving. For now at least.

Y/n walked down the steps of the temple looking straight forward to the open road. "Why did have to walk so far from home?" She lectured herself in her head not wanting to walk all the way back but sometimes you have to do thing that you don't want to do. (Like going to violin lessons ☹️)

{Y/n POV}

Stepping onto the dirt path I began to walk back the Obaa-san and the estate. Looking forward I carry on walking at a faster paste in an attempt to quicken my long journey home so I can arrive sooner that expected.

'Oh. My. God. I totally forgot to tell obaa-San that I was going on an overnight trip' I thought to myself before breaking out into panic, all the possible incidents that could have taken place whilst I was missing from home.

Eventually I was able to calm myself down again and think more irrationally. 'She'll be fine. Right?'

[Time skip]

Still walking on the dirt path, legs aching and sore from all the walking, but at least I was gaining mussel in my calves and thighs. Luckily my journey that has felt like a millennia has finally came (hehe came) to an end. Looking ahead of me at the end of the road there lies the estate no different than how I had left it.

I began to pick up my walk paste to a small shuffle jog because my legs were much too sore to run at this point in time. I shuffled on the path and was finally able to reach the front doors of the estate to wich I call home.

I open the doors and almost like magic obaa-San spanned in right in front of me. Her expression looked to be a mixture of shock, anger, and relief.