⋆˙⟡☾𖤓☽ ⟡˙⋆ Day two ⋆˙⟡☾𖤓☽ ⟡˙⋆

Warnings:

Yandere stuff

Foul language

Gore

Demons

______________

"The moon's gentle glow reminds us that even in the darkest of times, there is a light that guides us through the night."

_____________________

As you rested alongside the sisters, the night gradually gave way to the soft light of the moon. The sun's golden glow was replaced by the gentle hues of a new night, painting the forest in shades of pale blue and black. It was a brief moment of tranquility, a respite from the challenges that lay ahead.

Kanae and Shinobu stirred, waking from their restful slumber. The trio exchanged somber but determined glances, knowing that the final selection was still in progress, and they had to continue their journey. There were more trials to face, more demons to encounter, and the ultimate goal of becoming true demon slayers.

Kanae's leadership remained steadfast, and you all shared a quiet breakfast before setting out once again. The forest still held its secrets, and the group was determined to navigate its treacherous terrain. With each step, the trio grew closer, their bond deepening in the face of adversity.

As the moon climbed higher in the sky, illuminating the path ahead, the group ventured deeper into the woods, ready to confront whatever challenges the final selection would throw at them. Their resolve was unwavering, their goal clear—to become demon slayers and protect humanity from the lurking darkness.

The journey through the forest continued, and with each step, the trio's bond grew stronger. They encountered more challenges and faced a variety of demons, each more grotesque and menacing than the last. Yet, their determination remained unshaken.

Kanae, as the seasoned demon slayer, proved to be an invaluable guide, teaching you and Shinobu the intricacies of demon weaknesses and how to exploit them. Her combat skills and knowledge were instrumental in overcoming the obstacles they encountered.

Shinobu, with her unwavering determination and quick reflexes, became a formidable demon slayer in her own right. She learned to wield her blade with precision, striking down demons with grace and skill.

As for you, your strength and courage continued to grow with each battle. The trials of the final selection tested your resolve, and you rose to the occasion, determined to prove your worth.

The forest, though fraught with danger, was a classroom where you honed your skills and deepened your connection with your fellow demon slayers. The moon and stars witnessed their progress, and the trio's journey through the night was a testament to their shared commitment to becoming demon slayers.

With every passing hour, the final selection drew them closer to their goal, forging an unbreakable bond between Kanae, Shinobu, and you. Each step in the forest was a step toward becoming a true protector of humanity, and they faced each challenge with unwavering resolve and unity.