✪ Deep in the blue ✪

Warnings:
Bad grammar
Obsessive behavior
Stalking
Foul language
___________________

Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason, for anything.

-The twilight saga, new moon (The best one out of the series)

_______________

{No one POV}

Y/n is currently practicing her two newly developed techniques in the training yard behind the estate.

An entire day has gone by and Y/n is now currently training with the training dummies that Aoki has given her to practice with for the duration of the day whilst she was running errands in a couple towns north of the estate. So naturally she could not help Y/n with her training leaving her completely home alone.

Giving a certain someone the perfect opportunity to visit there knew friend for the day.

[Sanemi POV]

'If I remember correctly she should live just around her somewhere' I think to myself whilst also searching all over the coast for the girl I had made friends with the day before when I tried to rob that stand. A 12 year old girl named L/n Y/n.

"SHINAZUGAWA-KUN!!!"  I heard my name being called, turning to my left to see a excitedly jumping L/n. She starts to motion for me to come over to where she standing. I start to jog over to her wondering what she was doing before she saw me looking for her.

Finally I reached the spot where she was standing before. "Hello L/n-Chan" I say, exited to be visiting my new friend. "Shinazugawa-kun, what are you doing here?"She asked, a hint of both suspicion and happiness in her voice.

"I've come to visit you obviously" I answered her question almost immediately. "And how did you know where our estate was?" she questioned. 'Wait did she say our? Never mind that I'll ask about it later.' I thought before answering. "I asked around the neighbors." I said.

{Y/n pov}

"I asked around the neighborhors."

Lies.

'Why would he lie about that?' I heard his voice call me out of my thoughts and back into reality. "So may I come in?" I look up and sweatdrop 'omg how could I forget to ask him to come in?'I internally complained myself.

"Oh yes, please do come in." I finally say. We walk back to the estate from the training grounds. We reached the front doors and he opens the door for me. Finally we step into the house and pause in the doorway for a moment so he can scan the area of the main entryway.

"Would you like some tea?" I ask trying to break the awkward silence. "Um, water should be fine thanks."

I quickly walk to the Kitchen to prepare him a glass of water. "Please have a seat" I say motioning or the couch as I come back.

"So have you finally found a master?" I ask trying to start a conversation. He takes a quick sip of his water before replying. "Yes actually I have, he says he will teach me wind breathing" He replies.

'Why must all my interactions be so awkward'  I internally yelled. "Oh wow, awesome sauce"

'WHO THE FUCK EVEN SAYS THAT????' 

"Oh yeah its totally great." He replies relieving me of my embarrassment.

He went on telling me  of his breathing style explaining how it works and all the forms, you know the boring shit that people say and you pretend to be interested because you see how happy they are talking about it but your actually just dying of boredom while thinking about what you are going to do when you get home? Yeah that.

So finally he finished talking. "So what is your breathing style." He asked snapping me Out of my long daze. "Oh um, I've been creating my own style called light breathing but so far I only have two forms down." I say a bit unimpressed with myself.

I look over to him to see him quite fastened with my few words. 'Oop- , damn ok looks like someone's interested' "you said you have only figured out two right?" "Yeah?" "Well I have an idea, you know how when light reflects off of water it makes that really cool design? Maybe you could do something with that." He says his idea.

"Oh my god. You're a genius." I hastily kick him out of the estate so I could develop the form.

I grab my sword and bolt out of the house quickly running to the beach.

Stepping into the freezing cold water so my knees  are totally submerged while the rest of my body is facing the open ocean.  I look forward and close my eyes for a moment so I can hear the crashing of the waves behind me.  I inhaled and exhaled before opening my eyes.

Grabbing my sword I try to focus on the water looking at it and the light patterns
On the floor. Each part of the pattern is different and beautiful. So extraordinary just like each person on this planet.

Raising my sword I close my eyes as to focus finally I move. Opening my eyes I see the pattern now above the water acting a transparent like shield. It's stunning, I stare at it for a moment before refocusing my attention to my work.

Finally I created it, light breathing third form: glint of beauty; This form creates a shield protecting the user from weapons, poison, and any spells a demon casts. To do this the user leaps into the air spinning horizontally one or two times while drawing his or her sword. Finally landing swing the sword straight across the torso so it's facing sideways and straightened to your right.

______________

I hoped y'all enjoyed the chapter!

As always you are free to request or ask anything.

__________

1042 words