˖⭒☾˳·˖✶ Day three ˖⭒☾˳·˖✶

This chapter seems pretty normal so I don't think there is any reason to put warnings

___________________

"The moon, a celestial sentinel in the ink-black canvas of the night, shares its silent wisdom. It waxes and wanes, an eternal cycle, a reminder that life, too, is an ever-turning wheel of change and transformation. In its phases, we find reflections of our own journey - from the shadows to the fullness of being. The moon is a luminary of hope, for even in darkness, it unveils the beauty of persistence and the promise of renewal. Its pale light whispers to us that every setback is but a prelude to a brighter future, and every night, no matter how dark, is a chance to start anew. As we gaze upon its luminous face, we're reminded that even in the vast expanse of the cosmos, our existence, our dreams, our struggles, are woven into the universal tapestry, and that the moon, like our own hearts, carries the light of hope, a beacon to guide us through the enigmatic night of life."

____________________

As the night gave way to dawn, Y/N, Kanae, and Shinobu began to stir in their peaceful sanctuary, the wisteria grove. The early night moon cast a warm and inviting light upon the grove, filtering through the leaves and blossoms. The soft rustling of the wisteria petals in the breeze created a soothing symphony.

Kanae, who had maintained her watchful vigil throughout the day, silently moved away from the campfire, her eyes heavy with fatigue but her spirit unwavering. She approached Y/N and Shinobu, who were beginning to rouse from their slumber.

Y/N, their senses sharpened by the restful sleep, felt a renewed sense of determination as they opened their eyes to the gentle moon light. They exchanged a meaningful look with Kanae, grateful for her guidance and protection.

Shinobu, with her characteristic optimism, greeted the new day with a bright smile. Her resolve remained unshaken, and she knew that every moment of rest was precious in the grueling final selection.

Together, the trio slowly rose to their feet, their bond strengthened by their shared experiences and the tranquil refuge of the wisteria grove. With their spirits rekindled and the sun's warmth on their backs, they prepared to face the challenges that awaited them in the final selection, determined to emerge victorious and protect humanity from the demons that threatened their world.

As the trio awoke in the peaceful embrace of the wisteria grove, the moon had already climbed high in the sky, marking the beginning of a new night in the final selection. They stretched and exchanged determined glances, knowing that their journey was far from over. With the soothing scent of wisteria in the air, they packed their belongings, ready to face the challenges that awaited them.

Kanae took the lead, her experience and wisdom guiding them through the dense forest. Their path led them deeper into the wilderness, where they encountered a series of trials, from battling demons to navigating intricate puzzles.

Throughout the day, they demonstrated their skills and adaptability, their bond growing stronger with each trial. Kanae's mentorship and Shinobu's optimism served as a source of inspiration for Y/N, who remained committed to becoming a demon slayer.

As the trio ventured deeper into the forest, they encountered a formidable demon. This demon, with its sinister presence and unique abilities, presented a significant challenge for them. Kanae, Y/N, and Shinobu faced the creature with unwavering determination.