Cosplaying Confusion

Once upon a time there was a man named Seo Changbin who loved rapping. One day Changbin entered studio and attempts to rap but has an unfortunate voice crack. Unfortunately, Han had filmed the whole thing and sent it to the group chat.

As soon as the video reached the group chat, everyone started laughing at Changbin. Then, Changbin felt very sad and ran away, crying in a high pitch like a teenage girl.

As he was running away, Changbin crashed into a set of rockhard abs, as rockhard as a brick wall. He rubbed his nose that was hit on impact and looked up at the mysterious man with rockhard abs.

It was Bangchan in a JYP cosplay. It seemed like a cosplay to Changbin, but actually it was Bangchan having an identity crisis. Changbin did not know this.

When he complimented him saying "Damn Bangchan" Bangchan became sad because he thought he was JYP and wanted Changbin to compliment him instead.

Bangchan was fed up and removed the costume and ran away to find another identity that wasn't his. Changbin stood there confused at why Bangchan cosplayed JYP, out of all the other people he could have chosen.

But then Changbin suddenly got a horrible thought which he knew he would never be able to forgive himself for.

What if... Bang Chan actually liked JYP and was dressing up like him because of that reason? No. No no no no. That would be an absolute disaster.

As Changbin stood there with a horrified look on his face, Han questioned what had happened.

Han misunderstood everything, and thought maybe Changbin's love for Bangchan was unrequited. He watched the JYP cosplayer rip off his costumes and wig and go skrrt skrrt down the road away from a stunned Changbin.

"It's ok Changbin" Han mumbled to his friend. "Let's get you a cosplay for your crush"

"M-my crush?" Changbin stuttered, thinking of Felix instead. He thought maybe Han would end up dressing him up like a fairy, just like Felix was.

And on the other hand, Jisung's doubt was confirmed and he thought Changbin actually did like Chan.

"Yes! Now before delaying, let's go!" Said Han, dragging Changbin to him.

"Oh my god, Han? Do you hear that?" Asked Changbin.

"Hear what?"

"My hearteu beateu! Listen to my hearteu beateu!" Changbin started screaming out of nowhere.

"Just shut up and come" Han scoffed.

Changbin was beyond excited and nervous cosplaying for Felix. Han and Changbin went to the store and began searching for the perfect costume.

"Yohh, this looks nice, do you think he will like it?" Changbin asked Han.

"This looks perfect, just grab it and let's head back, we have so many things to do for your crush!" Han rushed Changbin out of the store and both headed back to their dorm.

Han excitedly tried on his fairy costume, a baby blue coloured lace fit with a hairband that went boing-boing when you shook your head and a star wand.