The Love Affair

"I thought you loved me." Jisung screamed out.

"For the last time Jisung, I do not love you, I didn't love you" Hyunjin raised his voice.

Jisung gasped "Th-then why did you kiss me on my cheek last night!!"

"It was just a kiss and a dare!!" Hyunjin scoffed. "Blame Seungmin for this mess".

Seungmin did not like being blamed. He wailed like a toddler, put both his arms up and propelled away like a helicopter.

The Han-Hwang duo watched this man take off into the evening sky as they heard his loud wails echo in the distance.

"Damn what now?" Han asked Changbin, who was fluttering his fairy wings and trying to race all the birds on the tree tops.

"I don't know, do you want to fly?" BinBin asked Han.

"Yes" Han answered and they both flew hand in hand towards somebody's house; they'll decide whose when they get hungry.

Then out of nowhere Felix appears beside Hyunjin and whispers in his ear "I saw you kiss him. We're over"

Hyunjin scoffed. "YOU LITERALLY PROPOSED TO ME!"

Felix shouted. "WELL THATS WHAT I'M HERE FOR!" He snatched the ring off Hyunjin's ring finger and flew away with Seungmin.

From far away even Hyunjin could hear him saying "HeY sEuNGMIn PlEASE tOUcH mE I fEeL sO sOFt anD fLUUFfY!"

Hyunjin wailed, thinking that Felix was now going to go propose to Seungmin.

When he way crying, he could think of only one person who would comfort him.

"Daddy!" Hyunjin wailed, running towards Chan.

"How many times have I told you not to call me that?" Said Chan with a sigh. "My only babygirls are STAY! I don't want any one else."

"B-But I'm your babygirl! I'm not Hyunjin!" Hyunjin sobbed. He pulled a zipper down his chest and his entire body fell down like jello. And inside that jello body was...

Dora the Explorer!

Chan gasped "Oh my god Dora my beloved! I am so sorry for mistaking you for Hyunjin!"

"Can you see a persona que le gusto solo porque soy Dora? A person who only likes me because I am Dora?" Dora says out loud.

The kids from the TV screen point to Bang Chan.

"Muy Bien! That's right!" Dora cheered.

"Believe me Dora my babugrul, I only like you. You're my beloved, not Hyunjin!" Chan pleaded on his knees.

"Oh no! It seems Bang Chan is trying to manipulate us! Say it with me everybody! BangChan no Banging! BangChan no Banging! BangChan no Banging!"

Bang Chan pouts in sadness.

"But my dear Dora! I'll give you all the happiness in the world!" Bangchan exclaims, looking at Dora with puppy eyes, pouted lips and interlocked hands.

"Hmm... And how will you do that Mister Channie Bang who always Bangs but never Chans?" Dora says in a mocking tone.

"I will-" But poor Channie Bang was cut off by the loud blaring of a helicopter. Bangchan and Dora look up in the big big (stage) sky to see...

You might think it's Seungmin, right? But naurrr. It's a helicopter! With Minho-chan and Han Jishit!

Suddenly, Minho drops down from the helicopter like Wonyoung in the I Am mv and lands on Dora, crushing her and the earth swallows her.

Poor Mr.Bang was so stunned that he faints.

Jisung then lands from the helicopter with a parachute. He sees Chan, and of course, being Hyunjin's bestie, he gasps dramatically and sits on his knees, violently shaking Chan.

But then the real Hyunjin comes out of his room, sleepy eyed. He looked at Felix and Seungmin in the sky doing the helicopter dance, Chan fainted, Dora the Exploded (yes that was not a typo), and Minho-Wonyoung who was staring at the remnants of the person he crushed.

"Why am I even living here." He muttered and went back in his room, slamming the door.

But the real question remains, who does the real Hyunjin love? Jisung or Felix?

Now if you guessed it was Jisung, YOURE WRONG!

And if you guessed Felix, YOURE ALSO WRONG!

IT WAS CHANGBIN ALL ALONG

~~