Joseon Period

PERIOD: 1623

It was the ancient period, and it was during this period when Stray Kids had their first life.

Hyunjin the drama llama was, of course, the prince. However, Changbin was a girl in his first life (Changbina.) Changbina was just a girl who lived in a cottage, who one day landed her eyes on Prince Hyunjin WHO WAS looking at the horse stable boy: Felix.

Felix, yes, was also a girl in his past life. He was pretending to be a boy so she could get the job and be close to her love: Bang Chan the horse.

What did this form? A love triangle between Felix, Changbina and Prince Hyunjin. Ah and of course Bang Chan the horse who got extra carrots from Felix everyday

Felix's love language for Bang Chan the horse was riding him every day and feeding him carrots. (Not 'riding' him you dirty-minded snails).

Now the thing is, Bang Chan the horse was cursed.

Bang Chan was a doubly-cursed organism. Why you ask? Well, it's because 1) He banged but didn't channed so a witch cursed him to be an ugly ogre and 2) He ate King JYP's favourite roses from his rose garden so the royal witch cursed him to be horse.

Now how do we rescue dear Bang Chan? Two true love objects must be presented to him.

Meanwhile moving to CHANGBINA. She gazed and Prince Drama Llama from far away, her hair in a braid, swishing in the wind as she wore a pink hanbok, holding a tree. (Cue the drama sad ost)

Hyunjin actually, was g a y. That's why he liked Felix. But Felix was a girl and only lived for her horse Bang Chan. And how was CHANGBINA a big part in this, you say?

Well one day, she was assigned to deliver Prince Hyunjin's baby cousin, Jeongin to their Palace.

On the way to the palace baby Jeongin and Changbina became best friends.

Now Jeongin had to be taken special care of but he didn't like any of the caretakers and wouldn't listen to any of them.

Baby Jeongin missed Changbina and he insisted his parents let her be his caretaker.

His parents had no choice but to agree with their little child so they requested Changbina to become his caretaker.

Changbina agreed right away as she will be able to spend more time with her little friend and also be a step closer to Prince Hyunjin.

Well. When Changbina came to the palace, the first job assigned to her was: to CLEAN PRINCE HYUNJIN'S ROOM, and boy was she excited. She instantly writes a letter to her best friend, Seungminnie. Seungminnie wrote back to her and told her about some more news. It was rumoured that FELIX had also joined the castle work and was now a cook.

ChangBina decided to ignore the competition and just shrugged it off.

It was morning when Changbina was headed to Prince Hyunjin's room to call him for breakfast and also, to clean his room.

She was standing just outside the door, catching her breath and her hand an inch away from opening the door to her beloved's room, when she heard a DOLPHIN SCREAM.

Her heart almost jumped out of her chest when she heard, JEONGIN'S SCREAMS. She started running in the opposite direction and Jeongin screamed. When Changbina stopped on the threshold of the kitchen, from where the supposed screams were originating, a terrible sight met her eyes.

There was a horse, with dark brown hair in the kitchen FEEDING ON FELIX'S BROWNIES whilst Felix was on the horse, caressing him oblivious to the screams of the poor dolphin boy and a Jeongin in the corner of the room screaming.