Skzoo vs Skz

In the peaceworld of fantasy land, the main characters are feeling the love. Everything moves in slow motion, and the screen becomes wavy. Suddenly, a quokka pops up on the screen. Then he casually munches on nuts for an hour straight, then he twerks for a brief moment. Han Jisung appears out of nowhere and smacks the quokka's head for twerking. The quokka dramatically cries. Leebit appears to protect quokka and bites Han. Now Lee Minho appears to protect Han and he grabs leebit by the ear and throws him. 

2 years later

Leebit comes back for revenge. 

Minsung are on a casual date, eating ice cream. In the background appears leebit with a knife in his hand. Leebit approaches Lee Minho with the knife when Han and quokka come in the middle to save Minho. Leebit accidentally stabs quokka. All cry dramatically. Minho tries to save quokka before it's too late. Leebit cries as Minho finally saves quokka. 

Han and Minho start singing frozen songs. 

"Let it go, let it GOO"

"Into the UNKNOWNNN"

"Into the ALONEEE"

Leebit and quokka run away from Minsung's terrible singing. 

Leebit still wants revenge. Quokka tries to stop Leebit as Minsung run away. 

END OF PART 1

--

PART 2 - Minsung's wedding

Faraway in candy land, happens minsung's marriage. But han isn't han. Leebit is disguised as Han. Leebit fell in love with Minho. Han and quokka are held captive in chocolate land.

Felix and bbokari are making brownies in the brownie land, but they run out of chocolate. They prepare their travels to chocolate land. On the way they encounter Puppym. Puppym is searching for his divorced wife, Leebittie. 

Meanwhile at the wedding, Jiniret appears at the wedding and blasts WOW by 3racha to make Han embarrassed. But he doesn't get embarrassed. Minho realizes Han is leebit. Minho gets upset and walks away. He begans his search for Han, but stumbles upon Leebittie. Leebit comes running behind Minho to seduce him. Leebittie suddenly sings nabi bobet tau, reminding Minho of Hyunjin. Puppym finds Han and quokka. 

Now all the skzoos gathered up to corner Minsung. Bangchan fights skzoo like the father he is. Skz appears behind Chan. 

Skzoo Vs Skz

WHO WILL WIN?

Everyone prepares for the war. All start twerking to red lights as a war ritual. Puppym pulls out a gun pointing towards Han. 

Stays appear out of nowhere as the audience.

Skzoo defeats Skz. Minsung are the only ones standing. 

JYP appears to save Skz. He starts dancing to Groove back. All skzoo fall dead because of the cringe. Skz gained strength from it because they have a reason to tease JYP. 

Felix distributes the brownies to all Stays to celebrate. 

PLOT TWIST- they are poisoned

All Stays die. 

Leebittie poisoned all the brownies to get back at Jiniret. 

Skz bursts out crying. 

Meanwhile JYP finally slays S-Class, but no one to fall into. He falls into the depths of hell and no one bothers to catch him. There he meets Astar_19 and MinsungiesChocolaty. They lead JYP to the exit of hell. 

SIKE- its the entrance to JYP's Hype boy dance. 

Meanwhile on eart-I mean Candy land, Skz officiates Minsung's wedding. 

END OF PART 2

--

PART 3- JYP running from Changbin who is holding a knife

JYP eats the brownies made by Felix but chokes and dies.

Changbin is happy. 

END OF PART 3

--

RECOMMENDED TO WATCH NEXT ON CCC:
Felix runs away with soonie, doongie and dori