Grocery Shopping Pt.1

"Jisung no! We're getting fruit loops and that's final." Chan scolded. The 8 stray boys, had gone grocery shopping together, which was a TERRIBLE idea.

"But hyung-"

"For the last time Jisung, everybody but you wants Froot loops, so that's what we're going to get."

While Chan was scolding Jisung, Changbin was busy flirting with Hyunjin.

Changbin was making kiss-y faces at Hyunjin who turned crimson at the sight and hit Changbin on his chest multiple times.

And then there was Seungmin beside the Hyun-bin duo eating his gummy bears with his calm but disgusted face while mumbling "Get a room you both"

The other three boys were rummaging through the store exploring every corner of it.

"Innie have you tried this ice cream??" Felix asked.

"No" Jeongin replied

"Then let's buy it!!" Felix cheered as Jeongin hummed to Lix's statement.

"I got what I want, do you both want to buy something??" Minho entered the scene asking while pushing the wheel cart along with him.

"Yes we want to buy these ice creams," Jeongin said while putting all the ice creams from the freezer into the cart.

These eight boys were shopping because of the recent punishment they had gotten from Minho. Sunday was inching closer every day and now only seven days were left.

At the end of the week, they were going to visit Grandpa JYP's village. Minho chose this place as a vacation because all the members behaved very badly last week including Chan. Chan locked himself with Jeongin and Jisung and then attacked them pretending to be a kangaroo, Changbin was wailing like a baby to get Hyunjin's attention and was often randomly shouting to listen to his 'heart beaten, Felix made a mess trying to make pancakes again and Seungmin, fortunately, didn't do anything wrong but was still facing the punishment.

"I don't like Grandpa JYP" Seungmin groaned, popping a gummy bear into his mouth. "He's so ugh."

"THAT WAS MY LINE!" Hyunjin glared.

"Well, I'm the one who got forced to do a challenge with him! I have more rights!" Seungmin glared back.

"I agree with Seungmo, tho. Grandpa JYP even fell on him. I'd die if I was in his place," Jisung said pausing his argument with Chan about the fruit loops.

"I am not going to leave you home alone, Seungmin," Minho said, glaring at Seungmin.

Seungmin flipped Minho off, side-eyeing him.

Minho suddenly plunged towards Seungmin, fisting his hair and pulling it aggressively

Minho suddenly plunged towards Seungmin, fisting his hair and pulling it aggressively. And Seungmin let Minho beat him?

Naurrrrr!!