{Chapter 4}Friday

Tris P.O.V
I wake up with strong arms wrapped around me. I kiss Four's lips and his eyes flutter open.

"Good Morning Love."he says. "Good Morning."I say. "I should get going."
"Okay. See you at school." "Kay." I kiss him one last time and climb out the window.

I get in my room and pick out my clothes, I choose a floral tank top, black leggings,a black cardigan with black heels. I set the clothes on my bed and jump in the shower.

I jump out the shower and put on makeup. I put on nude and a little bit of brown eye shadow with a wing eyeliner.I also curl my hair.

I change into my clothes and head downstairs. Once I get downstairs, nobody is home. I make myself some oatmeal with some strawberries. I also make myself a strawberry milkshake.

I go back up stairs and brush my teeth. I grab my bag and walk out the door.I see Four and he sees me and walks up to me. "Hey babe." "Hey. Do you want a ride?" I ask "Actually that is what I was about to ask you."

I laugh and unlock my car and we hop in and start driving to school. We get into the school and I get looks from everybody. The next thing you know I'm being pushed up against the lockers by my throat.

"Lauren!!! Let go off Tris!!" Four says.
"She isn't you girlfriend anymore just letting you know because, I'm still your girlfriend...Let me show you what I can do to you and I can make you so much happier ." She says.
Lauren lets go of me and walks up to Four and kisses him. My world broke into pieces.

I start getting tears in my eyes and I just run away. I go to the bathroom and the girls come in. "Tris... Come on open up..." Chris says. I open the door and I get hugs from everyone. "You know he didn't kiss her... She kissed him and you know that." Shaunna says. "I know..."I say fixing my makeup.

I go outside and I feel someone grab my wrist. "Tris...Im sorry... you know I don't like her--" I cut him off by kissing him in a soft pace. We break apart and I say "Promise me that you will never leave me?" "Promise...Always."

I put my forehead against his and say
"Always."
{}{}{}{}{}{}Time Lapse{}{}{}{}{}{}
I get to my last class and sit all the way in the back. I wait till Four comes and and go to the teacher and ask if I can go to the bathroom to see where Four is...

I feel strong arms wrap around me and that person covered my mouth and pulled me into the closet. Then the person turns on the light and its Four.

"You scared the living hell out of me." I say, playfully hitting his arm. He chuckles and pulls me to be close to him. "I just wanted to tell you that Uriah can do dares that are going to make me kiss other girls... so... we might play like spin the bottle and candor or dauntless but if I have to kiss another girl and I will take my clothes off... only you is who I would kiss."

"Even if you get naked?" "Yea... but I bet you would I enjoy the view..." he said chuckling. "Maybe... but if you get down till your boxers were leaving, I don't want other girls to be looking at you." I say. "Me too."

We get out of the closet and head to class. The rest of the class went by in a blur. And the next thing I need to do is eat and sleep a little before the party so thank god I have no homework.

>>
After school, I go to the parking lot and go to the gang and hug Four. "So Tris are u ready for my dares?" Ask Uriah. "Yes, they can't be that bad." I say and everybody looks away. "What? They can't be that bad." "Ohhhh, get ready for them cause they are pretty bad so...put on a lot of clothes on." "Yea,okay." I say.

"Zeke, what time at your place?" I ask. "Just be there at 6." He says. "Okay well.. See you guys there.. Four are you coming?" "Yup." We get inside the car and I park my car in my drive way and Four walks me to my front steps. "Text me when your ready so we can go together okay?"Four says. I stand in my tip toes and kiss him. "Will do sir." I say and go inside the house and make snacks for when Christina gets here.
>>
"So what are you going to wear tonight?" I ask Christina. "I'm wearing a pink strapless dress, you?" " I'm just wearing the same from today." I say. "Well in going to nap for a little." "K" is all I said before I went to sleep.

"Chris... Wake up  we need to get ready." I say, it's already 5 so that gives us an hour to do what we need to do. "5 more minutes-" "Will wants to see you and maybe do a little of addition or-" She shoots up and says "Let's get ready." I laugh shaking my head. " You need Jesus."

>>

We get to the house and open the door to Uriah greeting us. "What's up pansycakes?!?" "Hey" Me and Chris say at the same time as Four is giving him a  pat on the back. Four goes off somewhere and I see he is getting drinks; so I walk up to him a wrap my arms around him. "Hey I want some." I say. "Maybe tonight." He says while smirking and I hit his arm hard. "I'm sorry but I love you." "I love you too" I say, kissing him on the lips.

My favorite song which is Bang Bang by Jessie J,Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj comes on so, I pull Four into the dance floor and we push our body's close to each other's.

Bang bang into the room I know you want it, bang bang all over you

I sing while I put my aśs on his area and he moans as I dance on him.
"If u don't stop, I'm gong to cû-"
"All right! If you are a pansycake then get the fûck out!!!" Zeke yells.

We get in a circle and start playing Candor or Dauntless. "Zeke C or D?" Uriah ask. "Bruh.. Do you really need to ask me that?!?!" He says. "Fine then, you have to eat a raw egg. Uriah says. Zeke gets up and gets the egg. We start laughing our aśs off because Zekes eyes go wide but a few seconds later he swallows it.

"Chris-" Zeke starts. "Dauntless" she says. "Okay then...I dare you to put makeup without a mirror." He says.
"Hell no!" She says and takes off her dress and Will blushes and she does too.

"Peter, Candor or Dauntless?" Chris says. "Dauntless" he say. "I dare you to to put ice in your underwear." she says with a smirk on her face. Peter's eyes go wide. "Fine then, go get  me my ice then."  Christina goes gets the ice an dumps it down his underwear and after a few seconds he starts jumping around and screaming. He goes to the bathroom and comes out later on and sits back in the circle. 

"Lynn T or D?" Truth" she says. "Is it true that you like girls?" he ask. "Dumbass i don't like girls." She says. "Anyways Tris T or D?" she asks me. "Dare " I say. "I dare you to do 7 minutes with..." she says.

{I'm sorry I didn't post the chapters like I said I would but at least I posted it now and I'm also sorry that I left it on a cliffhanger I will post the next chapters as soon as I can.}