Chapter 9

Tris P.O.V
After I found the note card, I open the bubble wrapping that the dress was in. I pulled the dress out and it is the way I wanted it.(At the end of the chapter look at the authors note)
It had all the things I needed for prom. I'm glad and thankful that this is the last thing he got me.

After I saw what he had gotten me I put all the things back into my room in a hidden spot. Then I head downstairs and go to the kitchen to have a small snack. I go the living room and watch my favorite scary movie, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. After half way of the movie the door swings open and my mom and Caleb come though the door. "Caleb I don't need this crap okay I just lost my husband." My mom says. "Is that all he is to you? He was my father. Don't act like this is so much worse for you!" Caleb shouts.

"Caleb you need to shut up okay!? This isn't worse for you. We lost our fathe--" "No Tris this is worse for me he can't be at my science fair and he promise he would!" "Who gives a fuck Caleb! He can't be there for my wedding, he can't be there for when Four takes me to prom, he can't be there when I have my  first child, he can't be there when my child has there first birthday! My child won't be able to have a grandpa!" I shout.

"Bea--" he starts. "No." I go upstairs and lock my door and lock the bathroom door. I pull out the blade and make more cuts.

Four's P.O.V
When Tris left the music room, I didn't mean what I said. I thought I would see her at school still but I didn't see her anywhere. So I waited  till after school that I went to her house. As I was walking to her house I hear shouting so I just go to my house which is right next her's. I don't hear shouting after about a couple of minutes, so I grab my jacket and phone and head out the door.

I knock on the door and her mother opens the door. "Hi Mrs.Prior. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for your lost and is it okay if I see Tris?" I say.
"Hi and thank you and yes you may see Tris and you may stay for dinner if you like." She says stepping to the side letting me in. I thank her then head up to Tris room.

I try opening the door but I can't. So I grab the tool to open up locked doors and unlocked the door.(idk what there  called so yea...) I don't see Tris in her room so I go to her bathroom door and open up the bathroom lock  with the tool. I see Tris on the floor with the blade in her hand and her arm filled with blood.

"Oh my god Tris! What the hell are you doing!?" "I'm sorry Tobias!" She starts sobbing as I hug her body. She clutches my shirt really tight and she just sobs into my shirt. I grabbed the first aid kit and cleaned her cuts, lucky none where that deep were she needed stitches. I picked her up and placed her on the bed and  took off my shirt and changed her into more comfy clothes.

I laid down right next to her and held her close to me. "Baby promise me that when you need to talk that you will call me and not hurt yourself please." I say "Tobias you know I can't promise but I can try" She says. "That's fine just please call me if you need to talk okay." "Okay." She said and then falls asleep while I kiss her head and fall asleep until dinner. 

Author's  Note
So I know I didn't say what the dress looked like or anything that was in the box and that was cause I want you guys to be surprised when that chapter comes. Idk what color to do the dress so you guys tell me the color for her dress.

Also I wanted to let you guys know that sometime in this month there is another book coming out called "Hiding In The Shadows" and I hope it come out good.😝

You guys are beautiful inside and out... Don't forget that😘😘