{Chapter7}

I wake up to Four shaking me awake. "Tris you need to wake up!! Your mom is calling you!"I wake up and answer my phone.

"Tris!Where are you?"My mom ask me and I can tell she is crying.
"I'm at Four's house relax.But... Mom....Why are you crying?"
"Honey... Something happen to your father."
"What!?!? Wh-W-What happen?" Tears are gathering in my eyes and are daring to come out.
"You father had a heart attack last night at a hotel on his business trip his friends came to check on him...." I just couldn't hear it anymore.

My dad will never be there for my wedding;to give his only daughter away to the love of her life. My daddy will never be there for me when I have kids; they won't have a grandpa.I hang up the phone quickly and start breaking down in tears. "Baby... What wrong?" Tobias asks.

"My dad--he-- had a heart attac--" I try to say it but I just start sobs uncontrollably. I ran out of tears and I pull away from Tobias. "I think I need to go home and be with my mom.." "Text me when you get home." "I kiss his cheek and go to my car and start driving home.

>>

I text Tobias once I get home and go inside. I see Caleb and my mom on the couch crying. I drop my bag and go over to my mom and hug her and I start crying. Once we stop crying, I go to my room and I get ready to take a shower.

I know where my dad left the razor blades. I go to the cabinet and start looking for them. I go in the shower and once the water hits my back I start crying and I start to cut at my skin.

My dad always made me happy and don't get me wrong Tobias does to but my Dad has always been there for me since I was born and with Tobias it's only been about a couple of days.

I get out of the shower and change into PJ'S and once my head hits the pillow...I'm out like a light.

>>

I wake up the next morning a I change into a black skater skirt with a floral crop top and jean jacket to hide the scars. I curl my hair and do my make up. I put on my gold necklace and my gold flats. I go downstairs and get my breakfast. Once I finish I brush my teeth,grab my phone and keys and head to school.

>>

I get to school and everybody is staring at me. I walk up to the gang and I get hugs for everyone and I get a bunch of 'I'm sorry for your loss'

Lauren comes up to me and says"I bet your daddy is happy that he isn't in your life anymore and I mean who would want to be in your life oh wait your daddy didn't.. Oops I guess I wasn't supposed to say that." When she said that my blood started to boil. "Lauren you need to shut the fuck up cause guess what.. Who left you for a new student... Oh wait I know me and he is with me and I mean I make him more happy then you do so I guess that why Four left you and I guess he is happy that he isn't with a slut anymore!!" I yell and everybody is just staring at us.

I walk out of the circle and head to music. "Tris can I speak to you for a moment please." Mrs.Wu asks. I get out of my seat and go outside. "I'm very sorry for your lost and I wanted to know if you wanted to sing a song but if you don't you don't have to... I was going to make you sing but this happen and I don't know if you wanting to do it so its up to you if you want?" "Yea that's fine."

I go inside the class and Mrs.Wu says"Tris will be singing a song."
I take off my jacket and I know I have to scars but I will be holding the mic so nobody will be able to see them.

I start to play the song 'When I Look At You' by Miley Cryus from the movie 'The Last Song'

Everybody needs inspiration
Everybody needs a song
A beautiful melody
When the nights are long

'cause there is no guarantee
That this life is easy

Yeah when my world is falling apart
When there's no light
To break up the dark
That's when I, I
I look at you

When the waves are flooding the shore
And I can't find my way home any more
That's when I, I
I look at you

When I look at you
I see forgiveness
I see the truth
You love me for who I am
Like the stars hold the moon
Right there where they belong
And I know I'm not alone

Yeah when my world is falling apart
When there's no light
To break up the dark
That's when I, I
I look at you

When the waves are flooding the shore
And I can't find my way home any more
That's when I, I
I look at you

You appear just like a dream to me
Just like kaleidoscope colors that cover me
All I need
Every breath that I breathe
Don't you know you're beautiful
Yeah, yeah, yeah

When the waves are flooding the shore
And I can't find my way home any more
That's when I, I
I look at you

I look at you
Yeah,
Whoa-oh,
You appear just like a dream to me

I finding the song and I start crying I walk out of the class room and I start walking down the hallway when somebody grabs me. "Tris... Baby please talk to me" I start sobbing into his shirt. He carries me bridal style into the classroom and makes me sit in his lap.

FOUR P.O.V
I look at Tris and I see something on her arm. I wait till she is asleep so I can look at her arm. I see the teacher look at us and she allows Tris to sleep a little because she knows what she is going through. Once Tris is sleeping, I grab her arm and I see her arm filled with cuts; I gasp and tears form in umy eyes. Christian sends me a confused look and I show her arm.

Christian shakes Tris and takes her out of my lap and takes her to the hallway. I follow them outside and the whole gang comes following me. "What the hell is wrong with you Tris!!!"Chris yells. Christian shows everybody her arms."I had to okay!My dad will never be there for my kids and he won't be able to walk me down the aisle and give me away to man of my life!! You don't get it 'cause you still have a dad!" Tris voice cracks when she yells the last sentence.

She starts to walk away and goes to her locker and grabs something a head to the closet. I follow her to the closet and she is facing the wall. I turn her around and she is cutting herself. "Tris you need to stop doing this okay! This is not you!" I take away the blade and she sobs into my chest. "You don't get it Tobias" she says quietly.

"I do Tris... My mom died when I was six I understand but cutting yourself is not going to help. You need to cry and let your anger out  not but not cutting yourself." "I know it's just it's hard for me. I mean we had so many good memories together and he was just the only person who help me when I was with my boyfriend and he use to hit me and my dad was standing up for me and he made sure that wouldn't come near me ever again."

"Tris... Why didn't you tell me about this I could have helped too." "Well I just didn't feel like telling you plus I didn't want you to worry or go so overprotective with me because I know how you are." She says pulling away from me. "Tris he could be out there even maybe looking for you."

"I know but still-" "You need to stop I'm here because I love you and I want to protect you and you need to stop harming yourself. What happen to your father has nothing to do with you. That boy could be out there Tris looking for you and I'm here to protect you."

Once he finished I stand on my tip toes and kissed him on the lips. I try to pull away but the kiss gets heated and the door swings open.

"Hey FourTris I know you want to do that but this is school and you got class so let's go!!!" Says Uriah.

He leaves and Four is about to leave but I pull his arm and kiss him one more time and say "I love you... Just don't forget that." "I love you too."
And with that we walk out of the closet.