Chapter 11

Tris P.O.V

        1 Month Later

>>
I've been getting better since my dad has past. Over the time, we had my father funeral and I did my grieving in his death. I've stopped self harming and I'm back to eating.

Tobias has been helping me when things do get really bad. He caught me one time and that's when I almost cut myself so bad  that I almost past out. He gave me food and drinks to eat to get my blood flowing.

Today I wake with a good start. I get up and since I showered last night I go to my bathroom and put on Trust Issue ft. Drake, Weekend and Justin Bieber ,then I start to curl my hair.

I finish curling my hair and do a braid from both sides and pin it together in the back. For my makeup I do it really simple but I do my eyeshadow a bit dark and light at the same time.

For my clothes I choose an army green top with floral leggings with brown combat boots. After I change into my clothes I go over to my laptop and shut it down and just wait till Tobias comes and picks me up.

I sit on the couch and 4 minutes later I hear a honk and I grab my bag and keys and walk out to the car.

"Hey babe." He says as I peck him on the lips. "So we're getting the new kid today." He says putting his hand on my thigh and driving. "Yeah, I know. Can we get Starbucks before we go?"

"Yeah." We drive to Starbucks and I get my vanilla bean with cinnamon and a Banana nut bread. We get to school and we walk up to the gang. Uriah looks at me and gasp.

"Damn that pretty shitty." He says giving me a dirty look. "You didn't get me Starbucks! I thought I was your favorite." He says rolling his eyes and I chuckle.

"Hey! There's the new kid." Zeke  says running up to us. I pull Uriah to the side since I couldn't see. Once I saw the new kid, I knew I made a mistake looking. I gasp and Tobias just looks at me confused. "Hey what's wrong?" Christina asks putting a hand on my shoulder.

I know him.

I'm not safe.

Oh my god...

David...

A/N
Sorry I haven't updated in a while and that this chapter was short! I will start updating soon. I have published Hiding in the shadows, and I think u will like it! Once I get back into writing more then I might make a new book. I'm not so sure on it. Hope u guys like this chapter and don't forget ur beautiful! ❤️❤️