Chapter 13

Tris P.O.V

>>

David holds my wrist. I feel my heart beating fast. "Well, look at you." He says checking me out. I look down and look all around me trying to find help.

"It's been awhile since I saw you. You know it's very respectful for you to be nice and say hi to a person." He says smirking. "Hello David." I say looking at him. If looks could kill...he'll be dead in a minute.

"Listen I need to get to my locker for class. Like you should too." I say, yanking my wrist from his grip. I try walking away, but he grabs me by my waist and pulls me towards him. I try moving away from but it's doesn't work.

"I'll see you soon Tris." He whispers in my ears. He starts moving his hand down my legs. "What the hell are you doing! Get the fuck away from her!" Someone yells. I look up and see Tobias.

David lets go of me and pushes me forward. Tobias catches me and puts me in the back of him. "Stay away from her." Tobias says. David walks up to Tobias. They start whispering and I can't really hear.

I try pulling Tobias away from David. As soon as I'm able to pull away, David throws a punch at Tobias. I fall in the floor and hit my head really hard. I saw them fighting and having a circle of people all around us.

"Tobias! Stop! Please!" I keep screaming till Uriah and Zeke pull them apart. I have tears streaming down my face. Tobias starts walking towards me and I back away from him. He walks towards me again  and I look up at him and he has bruises and a cut on his eyebrow. "I'm sorry." He says and hugs me. As soon as he hugs me I cry even more.

"You won't keep her for long." David says as he walks away. That what I'm worried for...