Chapter 14

Four's P.O.V

It's been two days since the fight with David. Tris has been okay but she zones out sometimes. Whenever David is around her she gets really nervous and hides behind me. I've done everything for her to make her happy today I'm taking her for a walk on the beach.

The girls have been hanging with Tris to make sure she is okay. I pick Tris up from her house so we can ride together. "So you want Starbucks?" I ask looking at her. She looks towards me and starts smirking. "You sure do know how to make my day huh?" She says chuckling.

I drive towards Starbucks. I get her drink and mine. We drive toward school and she says to me "I'm sorry that I've been a pain in the aśs... It's just that a lot has happened to me." I park my car in the parking lot . I sigh and turn off the car. I look at her and she has glossy eyes.

"Your not being a pain in the aśs. It's just... I want you to know everything is going to be okay and that I love you. I hate seeing you sad. I want to make you happy so how about... I take you for a walk on the beach and watch the sunset huh?"  She smiles at me and kisses me.

I hear a knock on the window and we jump apart. We look at the window and it's Uriah. "NO PDA!" He yells laughing. We get out the car and Zeke asks " What you guys doing today?" "Maybe the beach and watch the sunset." Zeke and Uriah look at each other and smirk looking at us. "Let's all go."

I look at Tris and she starts smiling and  says "Let's do it"

~~

Hey guys it's been awhile since I updated and I will start updating a lot more and you guys are free to check out my other books that would be awesome! ❤️