1: Random encounters

Chapter 1:

Haerin Pov:

It's been already 3 weeks.

But she couldn't stop to think about it.

Not the fact that her parents literally left her in Korea on her own, in a new apartment, where she was supposed to live next to her brand new school.

No.

It's been 3 weeks since Kang Haerin was denied in her dream company YG. And to be honest, the 17 year old girl was truly disappointed in herself.

She basically learned everything to be naturally what the entertainment industry search from a person:

- she has some facility in singing
- she acutely learn how to dance
- she already took some acting classes and also was learning on her own music production.
- and a lil BONUS she hasn't a passed of a bully.

So. What happened ? You would ask.

Does Kang Haerin just sucks ?

Actually no, it was fundamentally the opposite.

The girl was almost what some people in the K-pop industry call a marketable one. She was the perfect candidate BUT only one thing play tricks on the calm girl. Her irremediable legendary introvert self, quickly followed by her lack of confidence.

Long story short they explained to her that she was too much plain -in the personality aspect- and that they basically think she wasn't cut to be a part of this cruel industry despite being a surprisingly good dancer and singer.

Still, they gave her some phone number if she was interested to join the behind field crew like the background dancers or even the producers.

It hurt her.

The girl felt like the whole world just collapsed on top of her little head and that everything's happening was actually an horrible nightmare.

But more days passed and more Haerin was admitting to herself that everything was indeed true.

And as it wasn't bad enough, both her parents -who flies away overseas in some European country- basically registered her in one of the most famous university based on the 4th arts : Roberts IV.

The Kang's only child didn't blame them but felt  indeed defeated. After all, her parents -who always believed in her- were the kind of person to not exactly be around, but to provide to their solitary daughter only the best, trying intentionally to fill the gap caused by their none presence. In addition, knowing how the calm girl always kind of acing everything she undertake -only when she was not lazy though- her father was sure she would basically be a trainee by now while going to this specialized school.

But now, you know it wasn't the case.

————————————————————————————

Waking up this early to go to some college learning something that kind of remind you your failure wasn't something Haerin found appealing.