4: Strange reality

Chapter 4:

Haerin POV:

Opening her pair of tired eyes, Haerin perplexed self was staring back at her ceiling, lighten by the surprising gloaming.

The young one was known to be a sleeping lover and to get up this early was pretty uncommon for our favorite introvert.

You see, Haerin-ah, in truth didn't sleep well. Her night unusually felt dull, when a certain perfume seem to curiously linger all over the place, making her mind compulsively think of it's owner:

Hanni Pham.

The red head tried everything but in vain.

Her thoughts were constantly repeating last evening like it was a broken loop, making the students more puzzled than originally.

Moreover, it makes her sick in every sense of the word.

She felt groggy, and carry a tinge of an unnamed feeling that makes everything strangely bitter, gloomy.. gray -in contrast to the sunlight that was bathing her slightly messy room with this gold like ray.-

But what actually happened last night ?

Let's see.

Last evening:

"Hey. Let her go."

She didn't know why, yet Haerin's heart beat increased slowly has her slender fingers intertwined protectively Hanni's soft hand holding defiantly her gaze with the new person.

The youngest didn't know where this unexpectedly yet audacious persona came from. A striking frenzy that was hitting the ginger one so badly that her whole body was now blatantly ignoring the biting cold breeze, corrupting entirely the generally calm nature of the maknae.

The unknown brunette raised her eyebrow, slightly taken aback by the commanding tone of the shorter girl that easily seems younger than her.

"And. Who do you think you are to hold Hanni's hand like that ?"

The brunette was gradually supporting a now annoyed look while openly frowning at the ginger, visibly tightening her grip to the currently silent shorty between them.

Quickly processing the information that the brunette indeed knew Hanni's name, Haerin was now bewildered.

*So she actually know unnie ??*

On the outside view, the situation was so absurd.

To see three people entangled like that, with two parties basically holding their source of interest, not wanting to let go in the first place.

A ridiculous scene pictured by many movies/drama, and let's be honest.. if Kang Haerin and the tall brunette were boys, the couple of old bystanders walking not far from them would simply assume it was some love quarrel.

Just while Haerin's mind was a little confused, her nemesis took advantage of it and dragged easily Hanni into her firm arms.