2: Get to know you

Chapter 2:

Hanni POV:

Hanni's reserved self was basically thrown somewhere in Seoul once her dark eyes caught the gaze of the bewildered ginger cat -do not judge her for the silly nickname-.

It was indeed surprising to observe how intrepid she seems to be, since the Australian native was a fervent believer of the famous "Stranger, danger" tenet since she was basically born.

Nonetheless, she didn't know why, yet she found herself irremediably drawn on the puzzled girl. Just like an evidence.. A bizarre feeling of trust.

And maybe if she was aware of all this details, she would maybe be more concerned about how blatant and careless she seemed to be for a rookie idol.

In all honesty, Hanni couldn't explain why, but to see the girl -that nonchalantly helped her 2 weeks ago- facing her, makes her feel like she just bumped into an old friend she really wanted to see again.

As the dancer could now look properly the -barely- taller one, she easily recognize the singular yet delicate beauty her new encounter was harboring. She even noticed she didn't looked at her accurately during their first encounter.

More she was watching the -astonishing- boyish one and more amazed she was to see that the chick truly looks like a human cat.

A charming one to say the least.

- « EH ??! JINJA WHAT ? »

She looked at Pham Hanni as both her eyebrows threatened to quit her forehead.

Hanni couldn't help to snicker, clearly noticing that the girl wasn't usually the expressive type. Seeing how her voice was still gentle unlike her expression.

- « Ah.. sorry. No one told you that your eyes are really similar to some cat ? And with your hair basically ginger..»

The girl just stared back at Hanni like she was literally gazing at her soul while seeing all the Vietnamese sins, until she slowly shook her head now confused.

- « Ani. not really... huh look.. again, I'm sorry for pushing you, take care of yoursel- »

Before the girl could bow again and get away from this uncommon exchange, Hanni rudely cut her once more, shocking her own self to ask her:

- « You're the one who helped me. Right ? Two weeks ago ? In front of the café ? »

The tomboy girl seem to think a little bit longer trying to remind herself until she finally gets it.

The red head seemed to basically be a strange mix of shyness, chillness and even coolness. Not really the typical Korean girl type you would encounter if you ask Hanni.

The Vietnamese beauty immediately knew by now that the person in front didn't even know who she was in the first place. And as some Idol would really like to be recognized, Pham Hanni really thought that it was a refreshing and humbling experience to meet someone randomly but yet normally.

—————————————————————
Sunday 2pm

Hanni-shi really enjoyed to interact with Bunnies. It makes her heart warm and makes everything she sacrificed worth every penny. As she was still chatting with the fans on her live, her personal phone show a notification.