5: "Fate"

Chapter 5:

Hanni POV:

To be frank Hanni knew.

She knew that one day or another, Haerin would found out about her true identity.

But NOT this soon.

Even if everything occulted in this world was bound to be exposed, and it was only a question of time.

Fate choose to not be on Hanni's agenda today.

Fate

Something the idol always believed in, and also was something, that sometime makes her nervous.

Like, you never know what could happen tomorrow.

One day, you were having an astonishing connection with a stranger and the other, you basically scared to lose them because... because of what actually ?

Because they didn't belong to the same world ?

Because she went M.I.A after a concerning night ?

Or because in a certain extent she received more from the other than she gave ?

Hanni didn't want to face all those questioning right now. After all, she was actually in this small room almost pack by a dozen people that didn't know she actually knew her.

Kang Hearin,
her piece of normality in Korea.

Hanni tried.

She tried so hard to remain still like she was expected to be.

But it was impossible.

She misses this same girl so much that it hurt her to see those feline eyes carrying a maze of vivid feelings. Unfortunately what the petite brunette could openly perceive right now was realization and then regret.

And just before she was aware that she was kind of reaching the younger girl's hand, -like a silent attempt to explain herself- Haerin neatly dismissed her by joining the producers behind their computer and mixing console.

The entirety of the exchange occurred so rapidly that no one caught the weird moment between them. Even if it definitely felt like Hanni just received a bucket of cold water followed by a backhand slap.

Just with this tiny action from the red head, Hanni's joy to have Kai by her side became a long lost memory..

The boy was so adorable with her and tried to cheer her up even if he didn't knew why the usually cheerful cutie was strangely quiet today.

Each time she felt like no one was looking at her she was staring at the back of Haerin-ni's head like an hawk waiting its target to finally make a move.

Any move.

But, it unfortunately seems like they weren't in the same universe.. 5 ridiculous meter seems to be so far away right no-

- "Hey, Hanni, come with me."

Minji popped out of nowhere and took the hand of her roommate before either her or Kai could say anything.

Just as the tall brunette found a vacant room she locked the door before serving 2 cup of water and handed one to the silent idol.

-" 'Kay. Care to share what's happening in your lil head ?"

Minji observed patiently her girl, waiting for the later to open up. She knew that something was abnormal but wanted to have all the information before having an opinion about it.