6: Acknowledge

Chapter 6:

Hanni POV:

Life almost remain quiet the same.

Yet, Hanni would personally confess that some things seems a little bit altered, but mostly in a good way..?

The Idol -after deciding on impulse to visit Haerin- probably didn't plan to have an hearth-to-hearth with the younger student. After all, Pham Hanni just has the knack to be lucky -sometimes ?- and she basically took the forgetful ginger's badge to have some kind of excuse to reach her in the first place.

Maybe she do had planned it in a certain way..?

What she hadn't planned was how event was slowly turning out.

3 weeks later:

Haerin surprisingly seems to be understanding about Hanni's situation and it was good. Even if they weren't talking this much lately -because of them basically being busy with their respective life- the dancer noticed how the junior prohibited herself to talk about everything related to entertainment industry.

Like, it suddenly became something illegal despite the fact that they were exchanging A LOT about artist and music in general before 'the revelation'.

And Hanni wasn't ungrateful.

Really.

She practically knew that Haerin was like that because she openly asked the girl to just disregard the fact that she was an idol.

But Kitty Kang was someone a tad too logical and sometimes singularly drastic too.

To a point that it became ridiculous and out of control if you ask the shortest one.

Whenever Hanni tried to speak about a new song she discovered in the green room, Kang Haerin suddenly became less talkative or try to change the topic.

Or when the artist was trying to share a story that occurred between her members and her, the cat like girl became quiet..

Damn.. One day she left her on read for god sake !

She was suspiciously acting like a cheating boyfriend -as comical as it sound-.

And It was FRUSTRATING.

Hanni and Haerin's love for music was basically what cemented their relationship.

It was just easy to talk to her about many subjects.

But music in a certain extent was her favorite one with Hearin. The girl seem to essentially be a wiki of fun fact and even more when it was musically related.

Hanni, somewhat appreciates to know that :

- 159 years ago a French dude named Martinville was actually the first person to create his own process of recording -way before Edison- even if he hadn't planned the machine to actually read it.

- Or that it was actually the egg that came way BEFORE the chicken, caused by a dinosaur that lay one with -vulgarly- a mutation.