3: Troubled Water

Chapter 3:

Hanni POV:

A few days after the date restaurant:

Pham Hanni was really happy recently.

Indeed the young idol seems to get the grip of her quite busy schedule life lately. She wasn't completely tired after dance session, recording session or numerous tv shows.

The relationship between her and her members was at the best in a way that they became closer than before -if it was possible-.

She was definitely more confident in her skills than before, and she was eager to learn more to be the better version of herself, for Bunnies.

Yet, what became slowly but surely Hanni's secret happy pill was a certain kitty Kang -as she adore to call her- who was unequivocally warming to the playful foreigner girl.

If you ask Hanni, to discover each day more features about Kang Haerin was a flex she truly treasured.

The quiet girl was still a quiet mysterious introvert but the brunette could see how the ginger cat cherished their bond and how she was devoted to make time for their surprising sprouting friendship.

The idol knew basically Haerin's life as a student of one of the most difficult college of entertainment in the country, and she was kind of ecstatic to learn that both of them were in love with music.

Curiously, the fact that Hanni was indeed an idol was a subject that never occurred.

Actually, when the younger asked what her unnie was doing in life, Hanni knew she never saw any content linked to New Jeans -which was truly shocking ?- but she wanted to keep it that way.

So yes. Hanni shared a little white lie about being an exchanged student from Australia that was a trainee and searching an opportunity to get into the Korean music industry.

Don't get her wrong but the short bean was really comfortable with Haerin-ah and her's familiarity. Furthermore, she really like the fact that she could talk about literally anything with the younger student.

Kang Haerin was a great listener and Pham Hanni needed someone outside the idol life to confide. So it was basically a win/win situation for the brunette.

She has now a friend here in Korea. That didn't know she was an idol and was basically treating her like a normal human being. A person who could have insecurities, flaws and bad days.

Even if it was a tad selfish, Hanni would never trade this reliable bond for nothing else in this world.

- " Okay, very good Hanni ! Keep it up your voice is great currently"

The woman -who was in their producer team- compliments her before the girl exit the recording booth joining a noticeably sulking Minji:

- " Hey babe, wassup ?" Hanni immediately linked their arms waiting for the tall girl to answer.

- " My voice sucks.."

Hanni gasped immediately hitting her friend shoulder horrified by what she just heard.

- " Hey !! How dare YOU to speak badly about my girl like that !? If you keep doing this shit I'm about to beat your ass" the brunette huffed in English unimpressed about what she just heard coming from Minji's mouth.