32 - finally!

Hazel's POV:

-2 months later-

There is so much to live for.

One. I got custody over Kat and she just started school.

Two. It's Natalia's birthday! And we're on vacation in Bali! Just the two of us. It's amazing. We're on the beach right now tanning.

"You realize I'm so jealous because you can drink and I can't?" I ask.

"Legally. I'm buying you a drink, baby." She kisses me.

"Natalia, you look really hot in a bikini."

"Let's- did you bring weed?"

"Of course," I say.

"Let's get high and drunk and then have sex." I laugh.

"Pick one. We can't do both it's dangerous."

"Let's get high."

"Okay. Let's get high." We go into our Airbnb and open the window. I light the blunt and take a hit.

"Here." I turn on our music.

We get high together.

"I feel so safe with you," she says.

"That's the only thing I ever want you to feel with me."

"I do. All the time." She lays down next to me on the bed.

"Do you feel safe with me?" She whispers.

"Absolutely," I say. "All the time." I pull her into my lap. She kisses me.

"Can I make you cum first this time?" I whisper.

"Yes," she says smiling.

"Which way do you want it?"

"I want you to fuck me."

"With my strap!" I say grinning. She laughs.

"Yes," she says.

"You know, it sucks we were so tired last night. Cause I would've used it on you then." I take off her bathing suit bottoms and rub her clit. She whimpers.

I start to fuck her. She moans. I continue my movements on her clit.

"Mm- mm. Hazel," she moans.

"Take off your top," I say. She takes it off. I start to play with one of her nipples. She groans.

"Do you want me to cum already, Hazel?"

"Uhm, yeah." I lean down and kiss her.

"Goddamn it Hazel. Mm. Slow down. I don't wanna cum yet baby." I slow down. She sighs.

"It's okay. You're okay, my love. We're fine." I run my hand through her hair.

"I don't wanna cum yet fuck I hate myself."

"No, don't say that, my love. It's okay. I will give you orgasms whenever you feel fit." I kiss her. She laughs.

"Okay," she says, smiling. She puts her head on the pillow and grins. I start to thrust into her again, and she moans.

"Oh- baby," she moans. She closes her eyes.

God, her moans are so fucking pretty.

"Mm- Hazel, oh fuck. Fuck Hazel." She whimpers continuously.

"It's okay," I say softly. "Keep making those pretty moans baby." She opens her eyes and looks at me.

"You really like those, hm?" I nod. She smiles and puts her head back.

"Harder," she whispers. I fuck her harder. She moans and blows out a shaky breath.

"Hazel," she moans. "Can you hold me?" She whimpers. I lay down next to her and pull her into my arms. I thrust into her. She moans.

"Fuck." I reach down and rub her clit. She moans. I kiss her shoulder.

"Hazel. Oh, Hazel," she moans. She leans back into me. I kiss her.

"I'm gonna fucking cum Hazel. Make me cum. Please." I pull her closer to me and rub her clit faster. She moans, moans louder, and then pants.

"Fuck." She faces me and kisses me. She takes off my strap.

"Oh! Where is my dick?!" I say.

"I took it." She straddles my lap. I laugh. She kisses me.

"You drive me insane, Hazel. I can't get enough of you. I want you all of the damn time." She starts to rub my clit. I sigh.

"Yeah?" I nod.

"You want more, don't you?" I nod.

"So use your words, baby. Tell me what you want."

"I want you to eat me out," I moan. "Please." She smiles.

"Good girl." She kisses down my body.

"You are soaking," she says. She smiles and starts to eat me out. I moan.

"Oh- Natalia," I moan. I grind against her tongue. She giggles and goes faster.

"God, baby- fuck," I moan. "Please." I tangle my hands through her hair. She smiles against my clit.

"I know baby. I know. You're being such a good girl, I'm gonna let you cum. Don't worry." I moan.

"Mm. Mm." I whimper. "Natalia."

"I know. I know." She pulls away and starts to play with my clit. I groan.

"I'm gonna cum Natalia!"

"Do it." She starts to eat me out again. My legs start to tremble.

"Oh- just like that," I moan.

"Just like that. Just like that- just!" I moan and then pant. She continues her movements until I come down from my high and then kisses back up my body.

"I know." She kisses me. I smile at her.

"C'mon, let's go shower. I'll order us food after. And drinks because I am legal." I smile at her.

"I hate you," I say. We get in the shower. She kisses me.

"You love me."

"Can I wash your hair?" She nods.

"Absolutely." I lather the shampoo in my hands and start to wash her hair. She smiles up at me every once in a while as I do my thing. I rinse out her hair.

"I feel so loved by you, Hazel."

"Good. Cause I love you a lot."

—————————————

After we eat our food in our bed and watch crappy TV, and I get sleepy and put my head on her shoulder, she kisses it and pulls me into her arms. 

"Sleepy?" I nod. She kisses me. I rest my head on her chest.

"I love you," she whispers into my hair.

"I love you too, Nat."

And with that, I fall asleep. In my lover's arms.

A/N - filler!!

SLUT BY TAYLOR SWIFT IS SO FUCKING GOOD NOBODY TALK TO ME.

I love you!!🩷🩷🩷