CHAPTER 53

MATURE CONTENT WARNING
————————————————————

"Did I tell you how gorgeous you looked tonight fiore?" Enzo asks, his lips brushing against my earlobe as I let out a breathless moan.

I hum in response, unable to craft a response as his hands trail down my body, his fingers hooking the end of my dress.

"Don't be shy," I chuckle, reaching up and kissing below his earlobe, "Take it off," my tone turns seductive as I smirk against his skin, looking up at him as I rest my head against his shoulder.

"Fuck me, De Santis," I whisper, running my finger down his jawline and brushing over his lips.

He immediately smirks as he picks me up, my legs wrapping around his torso as our lips slam together, both groaning into the kiss.

A sigh leaves my lips as my back hits the soft sheets, Enzo crawling on top of me, his erection pushing against my stomach.

I wrap my arms around his neck as his hand slips to my back, unzipping my dress as he slides it off and tosses it to the ground.

My fingers find the buttons of his shirt and soon it joins my dress on the ground along with his pants.

His hand once again slips to my back, unclasping my bra before it too gets tossed on my ground. I find the zipper of his pants and soon we're both left in our underwear.

"Are you going to be my good girl and do as I say?" he asks, his voice low as excitement bubbles in my stomach.

I nod embarrassingly fast, heat rushing to my cheeks as his smirk only grows. "Worded consent sweetheart," he murmurs, "Tell me I can do whatever I like to you,"

"You can do whatever you want to me," I breathe out, craving his touch, needing him in me now.

"Good fucking girl," he groans, a cry leaving my lips as he rips my underwear from my legs, leaving me completely naked in front of him.

"So wet," he tsks, kissing down my body before his teeth latch onto my clit, so sudden and so harsh that a loud cry leaves my lips.

My hand comes up to cover my mouth, muffling the small cries and moans which threaten to rip through my throat.

Enzo's tongue slides down my entrance, pushing through my folds as he sweeps my aching pussy. His teeth make contact with my clit once more, his hands gripping my thighs and placing them over his shoulders.

"Come on sweetheart, I want to hear how much you like it when I fuck your sweet little pussy with my tongue," he groans, lifting his head to look at me before he dips down once more.

I moan loudly as his tongue pushes into my pussy once more, swirling my clit as I lock my ankles and push his head deeper.

He chuckles, sending vibrations through me as he takes my thighs in his hand and presses them against the bed. I whine as he spreads my thighs, opening me wider for him.

His tongue is painfully slow, taking his time as his grip on my thighs tightens. I instinctively go to close my thighs but Enzo keeps them down.