CHAPTER 54

I can't help but smile as Ana stirs beside me, her lips curved upwards as she snuggles closer to me.

I roll over and wrap both arms around her, nuzzling my face into the crook of her neck as she sighs softly.

"Good morning sweetheart," I murmur, smiling as her arms wrap around my shoulders.

She hums in response, her hands tangling in my hair as she kisses my temple.

"Who would've thought, Vincenzo De Santis is the worlds biggest teddy bear," she teases, brushing her thumb across my cheek as she laughs.

"No one will believe you," I murmur, tightening my arms around her.

"Well we wouldn't want to ruin your reputation now, would we?" she chuckles, resting her chin on my head.

"Couldn't dream of it," I reply, the corners of my lips tilting up.

I laugh as she suddenly squeezes my neck, hugging me tightly as she hides her face in the crook of my neck.

"Sweetheart are you trying to kill me?" I tease, pressing small kisses onto her shoulder.

"Second time lucky," she chuckles, making me shake my head.

"What a wonderful way to die," I sigh, rolling her over so I'm lying on top of her. I rest my head on her chest as her arms fall around my shoulders, my smile only growing as she traces lines on my back.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" I smile, looking up at her as her doe eyes soften, her lips curving into the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.

"Quite regularly actually," she laughs, brushing my cheek with her thumb again.

"Good," I murmur, pushing her hair out of her face. "So pretty," I sigh, kissing her cheek as she chuckles.

I rest my head on her shoulder as I look up at my pretty girl, unable to take my eyes off her.

She's so beautiful. Her dark hair falling somehow perfectly around her shoulders, complimenting her brown eyes as they shine. Her pink lips curving into a contagious smile as she looks down at me, her nose scrunching as she does so.

I don't understand how someone can be so goddamn perfect, but she is.

"Enzo?" she asks, looking down at me with an uncertain look.

"Yes fiore?" I reply,

"How will we be able to make this work?" she blurts out.

"Make what work?" I ask, narrowing my eyes at her.

"This. Like with my parlour and shit, because I still want to work there," she explains.

I sigh as I sit up, pulling her into my lap as I smile down at her, "Your parlour isn't too far away from here. I hope you don't think that you can't work there anymore now that we're together," I say, hoping that I never gave her that impression.

Never once have I wanted to be or seem to be some controlling, possessive boyfriend. It's not healthy for either of us, and definitely not what Ana deserves.

"Ok good," she says, grinning at me as I laugh.

"But you'll have to help me clean it up, it got pretty trashed last time I was there," she says, batting her lashes at me as she gives me a look which makes me clear my throat.

"Don't worry Ana," I say gently, "We'll help you fix it up,"

"Good," she grins, stretching her arms out as she collapses onto the bed beside me. She puts her arms behind her head as she looks up at me, pushing her bare breasts up as she does.