~Prologue~

This is the story about 4 brothers-

"And don't forget about-" Bruce was about to cut in.

"I was getting to that!" John Dory huffed.

This is the story about 4 brothers and their niece who was a princess-

"With magical abilities!" Clay exclaimed.

"Yes! With magical abilities, now can John continue?" Floyd sighed.

Clay and Bruce remained quiet and gave them a thumbs up.

"Thank you, now where was I?.....That's right" John Dory pointed to where he was reading.

The day started with their youngest brother Branch and their sister in law Poppy who were having difficulties keeping up with their royal duties, it was a lot to handle -

"Tell me about it! The list was super long!" Clay said.

"Clay!" John Dory yelled.

Clay quickly covered his mouth "Sorry".

With the many royal tasks the couple had to do they were struggling to complete them while looking after their daughter

"Poppy? Where did you put Crystal's sippy cup?" Branch was frantically searching the kitchen.

"It's in the 5th cupboard on the right!" Poppy said while trying to sort through a mountain of invitations and requests.

Branch found the sippy cup letting out a sigh of relief and filling up the cup with formula milk, quickly handing it to his daughter in his hair.

"There you go sweetie" he looked up and smiled at her seeing her happily drinking her milk.

"Branch! DJ wants your help to fix her water pipes again" Poppy called out.

"I'll have to do it later, I'm fixing up Growley Pete's favourite chair" Branch sighed.

After Crystal finished her milk she crawled out of her father's hair to see what was going on.

"Hey Crystal, did you finish your milk?" He gave her a tired smile.

She cooed and reached for the floor, wanting to be put down.

"Only for a few minutes ok?" Branch gently put his daughter on the ground in her play area.

But as soon as he turned his back for one second a crackling frosty sound could be heard, he only just discovered a few weeks ago that his daughter was born with the magical gift to create ice and snow and she was still in the learning stages on how to control it. He turned to see she had accidentally frozen her plushie she was playing with, she teared up ready to cry.

"No no no frosting!" He gently picked her up, trying to soothe his daughter.

"Shhhh it's ok sweetie it'll melt on its own. Here, play with bunny-bun" Branch gave Crystal her favourite comfort toy which seemed to calm her down.

"Just stay in my hair for now, I promise you can play later" He gently put her back in his hair.

"That's the 3rd time this week she's accidentally frozen a toy" Poppy sighed tiredly.