~Chapter 7~

After escaping the treacherous Nightmare Forest, they stumbled upon their next location which was according to the map; Lullaby River, they followed the sound of the stream and found the river which was made of milk giving off the sweet creamy scent instead of what usually would be water.

"So this is Lullaby River, it's so.. peaceful?" John Dory looked around.

"Better than Nightmare Forest that's for sure" Bruce mentioned.

"This should be the place to find the last item right?" Clay asked.

"Should be, we just need to look around" John Dory replied.

The brothers started to investigate the area, they walked around following the stream until Floyd noticed something in the distance.

"Guys I think I found the next challenge" Floyd grabbed the note that was under what looked to be a small cookie raft.

"What is it this time?" John Dory asked.

"Welcome to challenge number 4, in this challenge you must explore, across the milky river only one can go and face the singing creature at the end of the road" Floyd read.

"Only one?" Clay questioned.

"If that's the raft then yeah only one of us, it's not big enough for all of us" Bruce pointed to the cookie raft.

Floyd thought for a moment before he stood up and grabbed the raft.

"I'll do it, I'm the smallest so I'll fit" Floyd said.

"Are you sure Floyd? We don't know what kind of creature they're talking about" John Dory asked, concerned for his brother.

"I'm sure, I'll be ok don't worry" Floyd reassured.

John Dory smiled and nodded, letting his younger brother go onto the milk river on the cookie raft, Floyd turned his hair into a paddle shape so he could make his way down the river, his other brothers followed him on the path so they made sure their younger brother was safe.

"How long do you think this river goes on for?" Clay asked.

"I'm not sure but let's just hope it's peaceful the entire way" Bruce replied.

Dreamcloud and Nightlight were watching and Dreamcloud looked determined that this was the challenge that would stop them for sure.

"I know I keep saying it but this one will definitely be the most trickiest challenge, the Lullaby Chomper will do its thing and Crystal will be safe" Dreamcloud explained.

"But doesn't the Lullaby Chomper eat trolls?" Nightlight asked.

"It'll be fine, if they're smart which seems to be the case, they'll survive" Dreamcloud replied.

"I hope so I don't really want them eaten" Nightlight said, feeling a little concern.

"Relax honey, I'm not completely heartless" Dreamcloud smiled.

The brothers made their way through the lullaby rivers path, it was peaceful which was a first since all the challenges so far had something crazy happening from toys coming to life to facing nightmares, it felt like they were traveling for hours, keeping an eye on Floyd as they walked.

"My legs hurt" Clay complained.

"Cmon Clay it should only be a bit further, once we reach the end of the river Floyd can face whatever creature is waiting and we'll be closer to save Crystal" John Dory explained.

"What kind of creature do you think it is?" Bruce asked.

"I don't know- wait do you see that?" John Dory noticed something in the distance.