~Chapter 5~

It was now dark as the sun had set and the moon was rising, it was awfully quiet besides the light sound of wind blowing through the dark trees as the brothers walked down the single pathway through the forest.

"This forest is already making me feel uneasy" Floyd said nervously.

"Yeah I kinda agree and it's getting dark" Clay pointed out.

"We have our hair as a light remember?" Bruce tugged on his giant hair and it started to glow a shade of bright purple.

"Oh yeah!" Clay tugged on his own hair and it started to glow and his other brothers did the same.

Dreamcloud was watching them with an evil smirk on her face as she was waiting for her plan to stop them to work.

"So how will this challenge stop them?" Nightlight asked.

"I may have left a few of the nightmare tree taps open" Dreamcloud giggled.

"You know that means that-" Nightlight was interrupted.

"I'm aware, this will be one of the most hardest challenges yet" Dreamcloud said.

"Well alright then, if you're sure" Nightlight watched the brothers while gently rocking Crystal to sleep.

As they continued walking they saw a light green mist cover the ground, since it didn't seem to be doing anything, the brothers kept going, they weren't aware of their eyes glowing a bright green for a second before they went back to normal. They kept their eyes open for the next item when Clay spotted 4 golf clubs on the ground with a note.

"It's the next challenge!" Clay went up to the clubs and grabbed the note.

"What does it say?" Floyd asked.

"Here is the legendary challenge 3, in a nightmare of horrors you must not try to freak, something that isn't within arms reach that only the game is how you shall seek" Clay read.

"Don't tell me...." Bruce sighed.

"Yep! Looks like we have to play a round of golf to find the next item" Clay said.

"And we all have to play?" Bruce asked.

"Well there are enough golf clubs for all of us so I would assume so" John Dory concluded.

"I'm sure the golf course won't be too difficult" Floyd said.

"Exactly besides I'm kinda an expert at this so if you guys need any help I'm more than happy to share my wisdom" Clay smiled.

"We're not to total noobs at golf you know, we'll be fine" John Dory reassured and walked up to the first area.

"Is it just me or do I only see the one golf level or whatever it's called" Bruce pointed out.

"That just makes it even easier" John Dory replied.

John Dory looked at the course, there were a few hills that the little golf ball would need to go over before going into one of the four tunnels to get the balls into, one tunnel for each brother, it seemed like an easy course. He placed the golf ball on the ground and got himself ready to swing the club but before he could swing he felt odd and suddenly the golf course started getting darker and darker until it was pitch black that surrounded his vision he was confused and slowly lowered his golf club confused on what happened.

"What's going on?" John Dory looked around.

John Dory kept looking around trying to see something, anything, but nothing came to his vision. Suddenly he noticed 4 familiar trolls in the distance walking away from where he stood, it was all his brothers, Bruce, Clay, Floyd and Branch but they weren't looking back.