~Chapter 3~

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" The brothers all screamed as they fell before landing onto a pile of pillows.

"She could've put us down a bit more gently" Bruce got up.

"Where did Dreamcloud take us?" Floyd questioned.

Suddenly they saw Dreamcloud and Nightlight still holding their niece as they fluttered in the sky.

"This area is called Babyworld! It's where all the baby dreams come from" Dreamcloud explained.

"So everything that babies dream comes from here?" Clay asked.

"That would be correct! Now Nightlight will explain what you have to do" Dreamcloud said.

"Ok so you will be given a map of Dreamstar village, the goal is to make it to Daydream Peak where we'll be waiting, as you make it through each location you must find the items that we have hidden in each area, there are 4 items in total to find, you'll know what you're looking for because it'll have a golden glitter star on it and you have 10 hours to reach us, otherwise you will lose" Nightlight explained.

The chocolate fudge bunnies gave them a map, John Dory grabbed it and looked over it.

"So all we have to do is make it through these locations in under 12 hours? This'll be easy" John Dory said.

"If you say so, let the challenge begin" Dreamcloud smirked.

Nightlight snapped his fingers and teleported the brothers to the start and then left with Dreamcloud and Crystal.

"Ok let's do this guys! What's our first challenge?" Clay tried peaking over John's shoulder to read the map.

"Ok so we just need to get to Toy Mountain, should be simple enough" John Dory said.

They started to make their way down the path until they saw a giant mountain of toys that looked super tall and slightly bigger than an average toy size, there were all kinds of toys from stuffed animals to hard plastic figurines all stacked on top of each other like a neat pile.

"Is that the mountain?! It's huge!" Bruce exclaimed.

"I see something sparkly at the top" Floyd said.

John got out his binoculars and saw that there was a baby rattle with a glittery golden star on it.

"I see the item we need, I can grab it for us!" John Dory smiled.

"Are you sure? It's pretty tall" Floyd pointed out.

"Oh I've seen bigger ones on my travels this'll be easy" John Dory cracked his knuckles before noticing a kids table with a note and a piece of cloth that was in the shape of a blindfold.

"What's that?" Clay asked.

John Dory went over to the table picked up to see what the note said.

"Welcome to the first challenge you need to face, you should climb this mountain at an easy pace, as you can only climb with the blindfold on and your teammates must guide you before the time is gone" John Dory read.

"What does that mean?" Bruce asked.

"It means I have to keep this blindfold on while climbing the mountain, you guys need to guide me on where to climb" John Dory explained.

"Yep! We can do that, easy" Clay said.

John Dory put on the blindfold and started to grab onto what felt like a plush toy.

"Ok go left" Bruce said.

John Dory went to the left and waited for the next instruction.

"Move to the right" Floyd said.

John Dory moved to the right grabbing onto another plush toy.

"Now up!" Clay said.

John Dory went up and he accidentally placed his foot on a plastic brick.

"OW!" John Dory cried out.

"Sorry!" Clay apologised.

Meanwhile, Dreamcloud and Nightlight were observing through the chocolate fudge bunnies eyes, seeing the progress.

"I thought it would be a bit more of a show, how disappointing" Dreamcloud sighed.

"Isn't this a little easy for them? They seem to be mostly good at communication" Nightlight said while changing Crystal's diaper.

"You do make a good point which is why I'll make it more of a challenge" Dreamcloud giggled and snapped her fingers.

John Dory was about halfway up when suddenly he felt the mountain shake, and he felt movement underneath him, he managed to hold on but that's when he felt two soft arms grab him.

"What's going on?!" John Dory asked.

"The toys! They're coming to life!" Floyd replied.

John Dory was struggling to move from the toys trying to grab a hold of him.

"Get off me!" John Dory tried getting out of the plush toy's grasp.

Clay observed the situation when he noticed something, not all the toys were moving, there was still a way to climb.

"Not all the toys are moving! Go right!" Clay exclaimed.

John Dory managed to finally break from the plush's grip and moved right away from the toy.

"Clay's right! Go diagonally to the left" Bruce said.

John Dory moved diagonally and avoided a robot toy arm trying to grab him.

"Go right!" Floyd exclaimed.

John Dory moved to the right and as he kept going, he was closer to the top.

"You're almost there!" Clay shouted.

"Diagonal right!" Bruce exclaimed.

John Dory kept going and after the help of his brothers he made it and was now at the top, he reached out his hand and felt the baby rattle.

"I got it!" John Dory held it up, taking the blindfold off.

"Yes!" The brothers smiled and cheered.

John Dory made his way down the mountain and he was met with a group hug from his brothers.

"Great job JD!" Clay exclaimed.

"Thanks for helping me guys" John Dory thanked.

"Anytime bro" Bruce smiled.

"So what's the next location?" Floyd asked.

"A place called Applesauce Beach" John Dory read on the map.

"So I guess it's a beach but instead of an ocean it's applesauce?" Clay questioned.

"I guess so" Floyd concluded.

"Let's get a move on, we gotta save our niece" Bruce said.

"Let's go!" John Dory exclaimed and they all continued down the path to their next location.

Dreamcloud watched in slight surprise as she didn't expect them to make it past the first challenge, she looked slightly irritated as she watched them happily continue to the next location.

"Wow, they're really not messing around" Nightlight said.

"I thought that would really mess them up, no matter though, I'm sure the next challenge won't be so simple" Dreamcloud started to calm down.

Crystal was playing on the floor as Nightlight watched her, Dreamcloud smiled seeing how happy Crystal was at that moment and brought over some toys for her to play with.

"What happens if they actually win though? Have you thought of a plan?" Nightlight asked.

"That won't happen, I won't let them take away Crystal from us" Dreamcloud replied.

"I know honey, we'll make sure Crystal is safe from those crazy brothers" Nightlight kissed her cheek.

They continue to play with Crystal as the brothers continue their way to make it to Applesauce Beach.