~Chapter 1~

A few hours later.....

"My hair is on fire!!!" Bruce yelled as he was trying to make dinner with the stove.

"And whose fault was it that your hair was too close to the stove?" John Dory asked.

"I was eyeing the proportions!" Bruce replied.

"Get Crystal to put it out!" Clay suggested while sorting through the invitations.

"Clay for the last time! Our niece is not a fire extinguisher!" Floyd exclaimed trying to put together a shelf.

"I gotcha!" John Dory grabbed the fire extinguisher and sprayed Bruce's hair, accidentally getting the some of the foam all over his face.

"Thanks" Bruce said dryly.

"Maybe I should cook and you keep an eye on Crystal" John Dory suggested.

"After last week's pancake disaster? Nuh uh" Bruce wiped the foam off his face.

"That was one time! I am a great cook!" John Dory protested.

Suddenly they heard small giggles and turned around to see their niece tugging on the decorative cloth which had a glittery bow on the end that she seemed interested in, was on the cabinet with lots of fragile photo frames.

"Nonononono!" Floyd stopped what he was doing and picked up Crystal while catching the photo frames with his hair.

Crystal cooed happily and snuggled in Floyd's arms and he sighed in relief.

"I don't care who it is but at least one of you needs to watch her while me and Clay handle the royal tasks, that's the point" Floyd said.

"Don't worry I'll watch her better this this time, I swear" John Dory reassured, taking Crystal into his arms.

"I hope so cause if anything bad happens to her Branch will freak out" Floyd said.

"I know but we'll make sure she's ok, relax Floyd" John Dory started to lightly bounce Crystal.

Clay finally sorted the invitations and smiled proud of himself before two glowbugs brought a basket of more invitations.

"WHYYYYYYY!!!" Clay went on his knees.

Crystal looked over and saw the invitations, she tried to reach for them with her tiny hands.

"Aww, do you wanna look at one of the invitations?" John Dory picked one up for her.

"Hey! I need to sort that!" Clay yelled.

"Relax she just wants to look at it" John Dory smiled.

Suddenly she was trying to put the invitation in her mouth and eating it.

"Crystal no!" John Dory grabbed it from her mouth.

Crystal looked at him sadly, her lower lip quivering before she started to cry.

"What is it now?" John Dory sighed.

"She's probably hungry, just mash up some peaches and apples" Floyd explained.