~Chapter 2~

Rhonda came to a sudden stop due to sudden exhaustion from running and they fell from the impact, John Dory was able to safely protect Crystal from the fall as she giggled.

"Is everyone ok?" Floyd asked, rubbing his head.

"I think so" Bruce slowly got up.

"I think we just went through a wormhole" Clay said.

"What else could've it been genius?" Bruce said dryly and then helped John Dory up.

"Where did it take us?" Floyd wondered.

They all turned to look and were surprised that they saw what looked to be ice cream? All they could see was a light pink sky with what looked like hills that looked like giant ice cream scoops, all different flavours and the ground had a waffle cone-like texture and also some other colors and things in the distance but couldn't make it out from their view, Crystal saw all the pretty colors and cooed happily wanting to go outside.

"Something tells me that we're not in Pop Village anymore" Floyd said.

"Why don't we go check it out?" Clay suggested.

"Why?" Bruce looked confused.

"Because I want to and it looks like Crystal wants to as well" Clay pointed out.

Crystal kept reaching out towards outside in John's arms.

"Well Rhonda needs a few minutes to breathe after going that fast so I guess it wouldn't hurt" John Dory concluded.

They all slowly went outside and at first they were hit by a chill breeze, it was cold like snow day. They all shivered for a moment except Crystal who seemed to like the cold wind, but they were able to get a better look at their surroundings so the brothers could fully take in where they had teleported to.

"I've never seen so much ice cream in my life, I gotta tell Viva about this!" Clay said excitedly.

"How will we get back?" Bruce asked.

"I don't know, I'm sure another wormhole will open up somewhere" John Dory replied.

"I'm just gonna try the ice cream" Clay got himself ready to run before Floyd held his hair to stop him.

"We need to find a way home now, we can't just wait for a wormhole to open" Floyd said.

"Floyd makes a good point, we need to escape this ice cream wonderland! It's freezing!" Bruce was trying to warm himself up by rubbing his arms.

Crystal wanted to be put down as she reached for the ground. John put her down gently, watching her.

"Well at least Crystal is enjoying this place" John Dory smiled.

Crystal cooed and smiled seeing all the ice cream around her.

"Well I'm not! I'm already missing the beach and ocean waves" Bruce complained.

"Would you stop complaining for one second?" Clay facepalmed.

"We wouldn't be even in this mess if it wasn't for John!" Bruce glared at his older brother.

"Would you stop blaming me for everything?!" John Dory asked, feeling offended.

"Well if you closed Crystal's playpen gate this wouldn't have happened!" Bruce crossed his arms.

"It was an accident!" John Dory got up, annoyed.

"Guys we won't make it out of here if you argue like this" Floyd pointed out.

"Floyd's right besides maybe some ice cream will help us think of a plan eh?" Clay hugged a scoop of mint ice cream.

"How can you be thinking about your stomach at a time like this?" Bruce asked.