~Chapter 6~

The nightmare hallucination started and he was no longer in the course but back at pop village? But how was he back? He was confused as he wandered into the village when suddenly he slipped on a banana peel, immediately he heard the sound of trolls laughing and he stood up trying to brush himself off.

"O-ok uh joke over now" Clay said.

But just him talking made the trolls laugh harder, it was like his entire existence was only a joke and that's all he was ever good for, the laughing continued and it started to stress him out.

"Stop laughing! I am more of a serious troll now!" Clay covered his ears.

"Don't be ridiculous Clay! You're the legendary prankster of Brozone! You are nothing but a joke" Viva laughed.

The laughing just got louder and louder, he was now surrounded by the village who trapped him in a circle, he was just a joke, he hated this, he closed his eyes trying to drown out the laughing until he felt a touch on his shoulder and he heard a familiar voice.

"I know I may not say this a lot Clay but you are one of the most serious trolls I know, you are not just a joke, you are Clay." John Dory reassured.

Clay smiled a little and the hallucination subsided for him, Clay focused starting to see the golf course again, aimed and with one hit he was successfully able to get the golf ball through the tunnel.

"Phew thanks John, these nightmare hallucinations are crazy, that just leaves one more troll" Clay looked at his younger brother.

Floyd nervously grabbed the golf club knowing what he would probably have to face.

Dreamcloud was starting to get irritated once again, how dare the brothers face their nightmares with ease, she turned to one of the bunnies.

"You! Get the bunnies monitoring them to open more nightmare tree taps!" Dreamcloud ordered.

The chocolate bunny saluted as it gave the orders, more nightmare tree slaps were opening more green mist started to cover the ground as Floyd was getting ready to aim but as soon as more of the green mist hit his feet, the hallucination started the golf course started to become darker until he saw a familiar texture start to form underneath his feet, he instantly tried using his hair to escape but he hit the top of a now fully enclosed diamond prison. He saw the end of the bottle realising this wasn't just any diamond prison, it was the same one he was captured in years ago by the two popstar diva's Velvet and Veneer, he started to panic tears forming in his eyes.

"N-no not again! Let me out!" Floyd yelled.

Nobody could hear him, it was quiet, he was alone, trapped, he desperately started to bang on the diamond prison but to no use, the only thing that would break it was the perfect family harmony and his family wasn't there

"Floy! We're here it's ok you're ok!" Clay exclaimed.

Clay tried grabbing his younger brother's hands but Floyd wasn't snapping out of it, he couldn't see or hear his brother, the nightmare must've been a really bad one.

Dreamcloud and Nightlight were watching this unfold and Dreamcloud had an evil smirk on her face.

"Dreamcloud, Honey? I think this is too much, I don't think Crystal likes watching her uncles being tortured like this can you order the bunnies to cut back on the nightmare trees?" Dreamcloud suggested.

Crystal watched this and she didn't fully understand what was happening but she didn't like seeing her uncle in so much pain, she started to cry.

"Crystal hey hey shhh he's ok he's just having a nightmare" Nightlight tried comforting her, rocking her gently.

"I'm doing this so Crystal is safe, besides he'll be fine as long as he snaps out of it" Dreamcloud reassured.

"But Crystal isn't happy" Nightlight pointed out.

Dreamcloud sighed, she wanted to make sure her new daughter calmed down but she couldn't let the brothers win so easily so she just snapped her fingers to turn off the screen so Crystal didn't have to watch her uncles.

"There, we'll wait a bit until the brothers figure it out, I don't want her upset" Dreamcloud held Crystal and started to hum a soothing tune.

Hearing the familiar sound of what sounded like her mother, she started to calm down and drifted off to sleep.

Meanwhile, Floyd was still trapped in the diamond prison, he was never gonna get out was he? He started to feel like the bottle was getting smaller, his breathing was getting heavier, he suddenly heard footsteps but unfortunately it was Velvet and Veneer, ready for their daily dose of troll talent.

"Ugh my singing was so weak today! I need more troll!" Velvet grabbed the diamond perfume bottle Floyd was in.

"We'll never be ready for our show in time, a few more sprays shouldn't hurt the little guy right?" Veneer asked.

"Of course not! He's got plenty of talent to spare" Velvet wickedly smiled as she started to spray herself.

"S-stop" Floyd felt his life being sucked from him, his hair started to turn white.

But they didn't listen, Veneer also sprayed himself, Floyd just curled into a little ball, he was trapped, alone and at this rate he was worried he wouldn't make it out alive.

Just when he thought all hope was lost, he suddenly heard a familiar sound but a good familiar sound as he heard his older brother Bruce start to sing.

"Hey brother, there's an endless road to rediscover" Bruce started to sing

"Hey brother, know that water's sweet, but blood is thicker" John Dory joined in.

"Oh, if the sky comes falling down, for you" Clay harmonized.

"There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do"

Floyd started to calm down as he heard his brothers and slowly his nightmare started to subside and now he was back in the gold course.

"Are you ok now?" Bruce asked.

He gave his brothers a hug in response, they smiled as they embraced each other, Floyd gave a reassuring nod and moved out of the hug to take the shot and he managed to get the golf ball through the final tunnel and suddenly confetti shooter out as a celebratory sound came from the tunnels and a diaper was on the podium, it was the item they needed because it had the familiar golden glitterstar on it.

"We got the next item! Only one more to go!" John Dory exclaimed.

"Let's get out of here before we get anymore nightmares" Bruce said.

They all quickly rushed out of the nightmare forest and headed for their next destination. Dreamcloud had turned the screen back on since her husband was now keeping Crystal busy with coloring as Dreamcloud watched the brothers, not happy that they were progressing through the challenge so quickly.

"I will stop you, somehow" Dreamcloud glared at her screen.