zero

Daize sat comfortably on the couch in the office, scrolling through her phone, Millie and Moxxie sitting behind her, Loona sitting at her desk.

Blitzo was at his desk, currently in a meeting with a client, and suddenly a red light flickered on Loonas desk. "Deranged client" Loona said.

Daize got up and knocked on the door of Blitz's office, quickly being let in.

"Daize, this is our newest client!" Blitz said, gesturing to a tall blonde demon with pink skin. Her eyes were glowing with anger.

"Why is she pissed?" Daize asked, putting her phone in her pocket.

The client seemed to get more angry at Daizes question. Blitz just smiled a little, "I have no idea. But I do know she hired us to kill some bitch she hates."

"Wow I thought she wanted us to keep some bitch alive." Daize responded sarcastically, a smirk playing on her lips.

Blitz rolled his eyes, "whatever. I need you to escort her out so we can leave."

Daize lead the client out of the office, and brought her to Loonas desk, "give her your phone number and where the victim lives, then there's the door." Daize gestured towards the exit.

✫彡
wow I haven't written anything in a while

sorry for any spelling mistakes, I usually write at night so I probably don't notice them.

have fun reading and don't read it all at once. And go to sleep.