thirteen

I rubbed my eyes, groaning slightly as I got up. I went to the bathroom, staring at myself in the mirror.

My hair was messed up, my eyes were kind of red, and my lipstick was smudged.

Verosika walked in, hugging my waist and putting her head on my shoulder, "hey baby.."

I kept looking in the mirror, questioning how the hell I got in this position. How did an emotional talk turn into waking up in the same bed?

"Hey." I couldn't force a smile, I just looked down and took a breath.

"Are you okay?" She mumbled.

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine." I turned to her with a small smile, placing my hands on her shoulders. "You should go back to bed."

She stared at me for a moment, "noo.."

"I'll make you a coffee, but go back to bed." I let go of her shoulder, walking out of the bathroom and into the kitchen.

I started to make a pot of coffee, going over to the living room and sitting on the couch while I wait.

My head pounded, and my vocal cords felt sore. My mind was foggy, and I didn't realize how much time had passed before Verosika sat down beside me and put a mug of coffee in front of me.

I took it greedily, taking a long sip.

"How are you, Daize?" Verosika muttered.

"Tired." Was the only thing I could respond with.

She hesitated before she spoke next. "Did you at least have fun?"

I thought for a moment, "well.. yeah." But I had my regrets.

✫彡
IM SO SORRRY I HAVENT PSOTED A NRE CHAPTER IN SO LONG I HOPE U GUYS FONT HATE ME

I swear I'm trying my best to make new chapters 🙏

and thank you so so so so so much for 3k reads like WHAT. And for a small fandom I'm proud of myself

 And for a small fandom I'm proud of myself

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH ILYSM