five

"you know blitz, you could just, I don't know, leave them alone for once?" I suggested, laying lazily on the couch in the main office.

"shut up, you weirdo. plus. you're gonna be my plus one." blitz mentioned, fixing his tie in the mirror.

"no thanks, I'm staying home tonight and binging hell-a-novella." I smiled at him, taking a sip from my coffee cup.

"well, change your plans, Daizie! Because we're gonna go to Ozzie's." He smirked at me, I just shook my head at him.

"Why don't you take Stolas? you two have been fucking for a while just take him on a date it will be cute." I suggested, but Blitz just shook his head, "It's a transactional fucking, you know."

"I know but you guys would be so cute!" I giggled slightly. I know Blitz was just too stubborn to admit he had feelings for Stolas, and frankly, it was embarrassing.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, and I took it out after a little bit more bickering between Blitz and I.

unknown

hey I'm gonna be at Ozzie's tonight. Be there.

who is this?

You know who this is, Daize.

I really don't..

Don't act idiotic.

You know who I am.

just tell me who you are and it will make this so much easier

It's Verosika.

I need you to come to Ozzie's tonight.

Was that so hard telling me who you were?

Also why do you want me going to Ozzie's?

Just because.

I'll be able to get you in for free if you just do what I say.

Yeah no sorry I have plans tonight

I'm holding up my end of the deal.

So you better be there.

Fine.

What time?

Preferably around 9 but 10 works too.

You'll be there for a while though.

Hm, okay.

but Blitz will be there, as well as my co-workers.

That won't be a problem.

I shut off my phone and turned to Blitz, "I'll make a deal with you."

He raised an eyebrow, "what is said deal?"

"I will go with you to Ozzie's—" his face lit up. "—but you have to take Stolas. I will sneak and be there, but just for support. I am leaving if you ruin things with Stolas."

His expression immediately dropped. "You're joking, right? You can't just sneak in. Trust me, I've tried."

"Do you want me to go or not?"

"Fine. But I will not have you leaving before I do. Got it?"

I put my hand out for him to shake, "I can do that."

He shook my hand with a grin, "now go get ready!"

"Text Stolas first."