fifteen

I finally managed to get Loona to meet with me. We met at our favourite bar, little to no words being said before we ordered our drinks.

"I'm guessing you saw her post." I sighed.

"I'm not mad at you for being with her, if that's what you're saying." She stirred her drink as she spoke.

"what?" I looked at her, confused. How was she not mad at me? I was dating her dad's ex.

"I don't care who you're dating. I'm mad that you didn't tell me." She turned to me, her expression a mix of disappointment and anger.

"I—" I didn't know how to respond without sounding like I'm trying to defend myself. I wanted to apologize without sounding selfish.

"I'm sorry, Loona. I should have told you what was going on. I just thought you would tell Blitz, because he's your dad."

"adopted." She smirked. "You could have just told me not to tell him."

I looked at her, knowing she was right. "I'm a fucking idiot."

"You are." She rolled her eyes, punching me in the shoulder. "Now tell me everything."

"Do you think Blitz is going to fire me?" I wondered out loud, resting my head on my hand.

"Probably not. You're our best assassin. I think Blitz is just being petty." Loona shrugged, stirring her drink.

"Should I tell him?"

"Fuck no. He needs to get over himself."

Small chapter to get back into the groove of writing.

I'm back guys!!!! No promises on consistent updates 💕💕