six

Blitz pulled me to the side, "can't I just cancel? Why can't you just go with me?"

"Because Blitz, you need to go on a date with him. I know you're nervous but who cares. I'll be there, but just at the bar and maybe I'll find a cute girl. Okay?" I smiled, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"You know I hate you, right?"

"Of course I do. That's why-" I notice Stolas appear in the street. "Stolas! Over here!" I wave him down.

Blitz smacked me in the arm and I kicked him in the shin.

"Hello my darlings!" Stolas walked over, a small spring in his step.

"You two go ahead, I have to grab something. You can skip the line since you're royalty." I smiled, waving at the two boys as I walk away, pulling out my phone.

Verosika

Where am I supposed to meet you again?

Just get in line.

What??

Are you serious??

My boss will see me.

Whatever, just get in line

Is there any other way??

no, bitch get in line

I hate you

Me too, now get in line

I wait a few minutes until Blitz and Stolas make it into the club before I get in line, and it surprisingly moves quicker than I expected.

as I got closer to the front of the line, I saw Verosika peek her head out, and we make eye contact for a moment before she goes back into the club.

As I walk up to the bouncer, I glance around for a moment until the familiar pink succubus walks out. "She's with me."

The bouncer nodded once and I followed Verosika inside. "Now will you tell me what the favour you need done is?"

She shook her head, taking my head and pulling me to the bar at the back of the club. I glance around for Blitz and my other co-workers.

"You can calm down, Daize. They wont notice you." Verosika spoke for the first time. Tapping the bar for a drink, and she turns to me, holding out her hand for the bartender to place her drink into it.

"Just tell me why you needed me here." I stared at her, watching the drink go gracefully into Verosikas hand. "You really are a regular at every single bar in hell."

"Yeah, it's a hobby of mine, isn't it?" She smiled.

"It sure is." I sighed.

Verosika studied me for a moment, taking a sip of her drink. "The favour."

"About time."

"I need you.." she put a hand on my leg. "To pay my tab!"

I snorted, "you're joking right? You took me to Ozzie's. For that."

"Well it's quite a big tab!"

I paused. "Wait. don't you owe me a favour?"

"about time you noticed."

"Then why the hell did you want me here? And why did you use the favour thing to get me here?"

"Because I know you wouldn't show up in any other circumstance."