two

as the crew entered to the human realm, the beach full of people and a stage set up further down.

Daize and Loona changed into their human disguises, and Blitz set up a plan.

"Loona, sniff. Daize, look." Blitz exclaimed, putting away his 'travel pointer'.

the two girls did as he said, getting only a few steps before the stage lit up with pink light filling the beach.

1st person

"oh shit.." I muttered as Verosika walked out on stage. Blitz started to yell about something, but it just blurred into the background, the gorgeous succubus ahead putting a spell on me and everyone else.

"DAIZE!" Blitzo smacked me across the face, "you CAN. NOT. be affected by her!" he tapped his foot angrily. "No go. We need that parking space."

I sighed and walked off with a glare, finding the first girl on our list.

I tapped her on the shoulder, "hey gorgeous~"

as she turned around, her long black hair hit my arm, "holy shit you're hot." she gasped.

"I could say the same for you, dear." I smirked, grabbing her wrist. "Let's go find somewhere more.. private?"

she giggled in excitement and I took her to an alleyway, and as she leaned into kiss me, she was hit with a bullet to the head.

"Shame, she was cute." I laughed, walking back to the beach, making sure I didn't get any blood on me.

As Blitz jumped through the portal, I told him I'll call him when I need to go back. He cursed under his breath but the portal closed after a while.

as I turned around, I watched as Verosika and her sluts were taken away in handcuffs.