✩Panic of a Medic✩

His breath was shallowing. His hands were shaking, everything was silent. Yet, he could only hear his racing mind. There was nothing but a flatline. A child, gone, murdered. He had let a child die.

His eyes widened with realization, he dropped everything, shattering glass, metal pieces flying everywhere, he fell to the ground.

His breath became more and more shallow and fast paced. His panic attack was flaring up, he had no one around. He didn't want anyone around.

He tried to reach for the bed. There was blood all over his hands. Slipped and crashed to the floor, crying and panicking, he couldn't breathe, it was so painful for him.

"No...! This can't be.... I-I tried! They can't be dead....! I.... I.... I'm a murderer.... I'm so stupid....! " He cried, Peso had spent HOURS on HOURS in the medbay, and this had took so much time and he couldn't save the child.

What were the parents gonna say? What was Kwazii gonna say? What about captain? Or the other crewmates? They'd surely hate him! They'd leave him in the dirt. To survive on his own.

He reached for something ANYTHING, his first grab, a scalpel, he was silent for a split second, thinking, would I ready be this far gone to do this? But, it works.... It's relieving... He let his thoughts win, one, two, three, four, five, six... He had lost count before he had heard a door open and someone yell his name,

"PESO!" a firm and panicked voice called out....