• II •

Devishi pov

Abhimanyu - Not you Miss..

He spat those words as I halted in my path.. I looked over at him from distant.. he raised a brow at principal.. on which he quickly went out.. passing me..

I was at my place staring into him only..

Did I again do something wrong..??

This time he looked straight in my eyes while maintaining his poker face.
He gestured with his finger to come.

I frowned at his behaviour.

Devishi - I think you were the one to speak endlessly in front of everyone.. now no words..??

He chuckled. He came towards me. When he didn't stop at some distance away I backed away to maintain distance.

He was decreasing the distance between us meanwhile I was trying to neutralise it. Until... The path in my favour ended..

I hit by a wall and stopped but he didn't care to stop.. I turned sidewards to move away but my head felt something..

I looked up to see his arm blocking my one side way.. I shook my head and opted for another way.. but his another arm.. paused me..

That's when I realised I am inches away from him.. while being caged in between him and wall..

I looked up and saw him smirking..

Is he a real man..??

Devishi - I think you don't have anything to say.. Never mind.. let me say.. Move aside..

Abhimanyu - And.. why should I..??

He leaned closer to my face making my eyes go widen.. while I placed my hands on his chest to stop him..

Devishi - So that you won't get arrested in case of molestation..

He chuckled even more.

Abhimanyu - If I would have to be arrested in this case.. then I won't.. until I do it actually..

Now my eyes can't widen more.. But I was shocked as hell.. I tried to push him and he stumbled a little backwards.. I tried to run but he caught my wrist twirling me around..

Now my back touched his chest.. while my wrist in his grip behind my back.. He snaked his hands to my waist making me go flinch hard..

I was about to scream but he placed his hand on my mouth stopping me to do so...

Oh God..!! What a disgusting unholy brat this is...!!

He leaned towards my ear whispering in his deep voice.

Abhimanyu - So tell babygirl.. I really want to be arrested.. so should I start..??

I yanked my wrist from his grip and turned around in the speed of light and folded my knee..

The next reaction of his was broken while mine was proud..

I smirked folding my sleeves upwards while he held the part between his legs.. feeling the immense pain I gave to his pride...

Abhimanyu - Aaah..!! You vishkanya..!! You didn't change a bit.. same wild as before.. AAH..!! Fuck..!!

I frowned harder when I heard that name.. That name was called by a particular someone during my childhood before we shifted here..

On one side I wished what I am guessing is correct but on another side regretting if he is the one..

Devishi - L.. langoor..??