• XI •

Abhimanyu pov

Abhimanyu - Strip then..

This time she wide opened her eyes and looked at me.. her eyes were wet.. but not a tear escaped her eyes.. she bit her lips standing up slowly while her gaze fall to the floor.. she stood right in front of me.. while I leaned back in the King's chair..

She shut her eyes tightly.. and moved her fingers to the strap of her dress.. she opened her eyes to plead.. but I just gave an encouraging nod breaking her hopes..

She looked down fighting with herself.. and drop the strap off her shoulder.. she moved to another.. her gaze glued on the floor feeling my burning stare on her.. she pulled off another strap and freed her arms out of them..

She made her way to the back to unzip it.. but for her good luck.. she wasn't able to unzip it.. and struggled to reach it.. I chuckled and got up on which adrenaline rushed through her body.. I took a step forward and she being all determined didn't move an inch..

I turned her around by grabbing her tiny soft shoulders with my large rough hands.. she turned obediently.. I caressed her uppermost back with the back of my index finger before nibbling onto the zip..

I could feel her heavy breaths due to which her body was shaking.. I slowly glided the zip down till her lower most back.. Tugging her hairs on one side of her neck so that I can get a good view of her bare neck.. not even a jewel.. I leaned in to inhale her scent.. and released a satisfying sigh on the scent of Vanilla..

I placed a kiss on her neck on which she responded with a shiver.. I began continuing kissing her neck along with sliding her dress down.. she has no longer anything to clutch on.. I moved back and turned her around..

She was wearing a black bra and panty.. I chuckled when I realised she still has something to clutch on.. she didn't try to hide herself.. her shivering and trembling figure was making me hard to control..

I pushed her and she fall on the soft mattress.. she closed her eyes.. not wanting to see the harsh truth.. I hovered over her and grabbed her nape.. leaning on her lips I whispered on her trembling lips..

Abhimanyu - You make me remind of someone.. Someone I want right in this state and position with me.. under me..

This time I leaned to her ears while she had pledged not to open her eyes.. In my deepest voice ever.. I whispered in her ears..

Abhimanyu - You are beautiful.. just like her..

This time a drop of tear escaped from the side of her eyes.. I wiped her tears from my thumb while my four fingers were still on her nape..

Abhimanyu - say something before I make you scream..

Lavanya - Please sir.. Please.. do it quickly.. so that I can leave with my money..

Money.. money.. money.. is that all she wants..??

Abhimanyu - But you are not willing..

This time she opened her eyes looking directly in my eyes..

Lavanya - Oh.. that matters..??

I frowned not getting her statement..

Abhimanyu - Of course.. that matters..

Lavanya - But no body told me that.. they only told me.. either you are willing or not.. you have to do this..

Abhimanyu - What..??

Lavanya - You are a businessman.. and still you don't know.. that this is a game of money.. After I will submit myself to you.. I will get paid by you.. the half I will keep and the half they will keep.. I will not even get a day to rest.. and they will send me to another.. again money.. huh..