• X •

Abhimanyu pov

Man - I CURSE YOU.. YOU WILL FEEL THE SAME.. I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW.. YOU WILL ALSO LOSE SOMEBODY YOU FUCKING LOVE THE MOST.. YOU WILL BE BROKEN INTO MILLIONS.. ABHIMANYU SINGH RAJPUT...!!!

Before he could bark any other sentence.. the bullet was down his throat.. he fall lifeless on the floor.. I wiped the droplets of blood that fall on my knuckles with a handkerchief..

That's not my fault.. If he would have told me the name of his master.. then maybe I would have spare his wife's live.. and also given him the easy death..

I walked out of the basement while my men cleared the carcasses.. I got inside my car.. and pulled out my tab.. the screen revealed the location of my Devishi.. they are in his Himachal house..

It will not take me more than a half hour to reach there by my private jet and snatch Devishi from him.. he is just a mere doctor.. but.. I have to firstly deal with this mask man.. who had been on my nerves.. once I got him.. Even God will beg me to let him take his death and I will not let him die.. also I will get my girl back..

I smirked and started the engine.. I rode down the dark streets.. having the only source of light by street lights.. I halted my engine.. and glanced on the destination I arrived.. The pink lights making a boundary around alphabets.. people coming and going..

I got inside throwing a glare at security guard who took a nano second to identify me.. Gosh..!! I own the fucking club and he eats my money..

After entering.. the smell of beer.. champagne.. wine.. whatsoever.. reached my nostrils.. which I liked.. I took my gun out and shoot it in the air grabbing everyone's attention and the music to be stop..

That's what I wanted.. now these creeps know their King is here.. now do whatever you wanna do.. I stepped forwards on which the people out there moved aside to give me the path.. great..!!

Directly I headed to VIP room. I entered.

Man - Hey how did you allow--

The man was busy fucking the soft birdie under him.. both of them were fully naked.. His eyes widen when he saw me.. he immediately got up and covered himself with duvet and so as the girl did too.. I groaned.. and sat on the King chair..

The girl immediately wrapped herself with another duvet and ran out of the room.. the man in front of me just wore his boxers and poured drink for both of us..

Abhimanyu - Even a beggar could afford the ice..

I taunted.. he nodded and poured ice and placed it in front of me.. he sat beside me.. still in his boxers and upper body naked..

Abhimanyu - Mr. Dutta.. I guess I don't feed you so that you can pleasure yourself.. I am in no mood.. to argue.. just tell me.. the progress..

Mr. Dutta - Yeah Mr. Rajput.. I worked on what you told.. the business in Italy is very well flourishing.. your name from top businessman didn't bulge downwards and is continuing more ahead..

I got a lil bit of satisfaction.. that at least my business didn't have any affect by what I do in black... I rested my head sipping through the drink..

Mr. Dutta - I guess you are literally in no mood.. should I help in your mood to be lighten again..??

I slowly opened my eyes and frowned.. he chuckled understanding that I didn't get what he said.. he turned backwards to face a guard..

Mr. Dutta - Bring her.

He said. A few moments later, a girl of almost of Devishi's age appeared.. she was wearing a tight black dress which perfectly wrapped her hour glass figure.. she turned around to leave quickly.. I noticed the dress was secured by a long zip at back and the thin laces over shoulder..

The guard quickly held her shaking his head as no.. she again turned to face me with her face down not daring to make eye contact.. she was wearing the long heels which I assumed was uncomfortable for her..

The dress was uncomfortable for her.. wait.. the whole fucking place was uncomfortable for her.. she fidgeted with her fingers.. her sweat dripped off her temples..

I don't know why but I could see Devishi in her.. I raised a brow on Mr. Dutta..

Mr. Dutta - Yeah.. yeah.. no one had ever touched her.. just used some tricks to control her.. How can we give you a used one..??

He chuckled as I again glanced at her.. She looked at me for a second but immediately looked away..

Abhimanyu - Out..

I spoke without taking my eyes off of her.. she turned around to leave..

Abhimanyu - Not you Miss..

She halted in her steps and turned around.. she squirm when she felt Dutta leaving crossing her..

Abhimanyu - Mr. Dutta.. I don't expect the show you gave to me.. I show to anybody.. make sure of the privacy or else..

Mr. Dutta - No no no.. even a fly won't be able to enter..

He left.. the girl was glued to her spot constantly fidgeting with her fingers.. I placed my glass back.

Abhimanyu - Come here..

She looked at me but again her nervousness lead to her gaze fall down.. she bit on her lips.. but didn't move an inch.. Is she testing me..??

Abhimanyu - You won't like if I come to you..

She understood and took a deep breath before approaching me with the most smallest steps ever.. she stopped at a small distance from me..

Abhimanyu - Here..

She looked at me pointing on my lap.. she seemed like will burst into tears anytime.. So sensitive.. she pulled her dress down and tried to cover her cleavage with her shoulder length hairs.. she knew she won't be able to hide anything but still tried..

She took a step forward and turned around.. she bent to sit on my lap.. she was really on the edge of my lap clutching hardly on her dress..

I snaked my arm around her waist and pulled her towards myself making her to sit comfortably on my lap.. she shut her eyes close expecting something like this to happen without her will..

I leaned in her ears resulting her to squirm under my hot breath..

Abhimanyu - Are you scared..??

She nodded slowly.. still eyes closed tightly..

Abhimanyu - Of what..??

I said along with my hands caressing her zip behind her back.. she flinched when my fingers touched her bare back..

Abhimanyu - I want to listen your voice..

I said now playing with her fingers while she just clutched as hardly as she could on her dress.. My movements halted at the tag on her dress.. it showed her name.. Lavanya..

Lavanya - Please.. d.. do whatever.. y.. you pleased to d.. do.. and l.. let me go with m.. my m.. money..

She said those words still shut her eyes.. she will submit herself to me.. but she is not willing to submit herself to me.. she needs money.. and for that.. she can go to any extent..

Abhimanyu - Whatever I please for..??

I tilted my head to get her perfect view.. my hands still wrapped around her waist.. she released a heavy breath..

Lavanya - Y.. yes..

Abhimanyu - Strip then..