• IV •

Abhimanyu pov

Abhimanyu - DEVISHI...!!!

I screamed and sat on the road while placing her head on my lap.. I cupped her face while my tears didn't stop flowing..

Abhimanyu - CALL THE AMBULANCE... PLEASE....!!!!

I screamed on the top of my lungs and hugged her so tightly like she will leave me if I let her go..

Abhimanyu - Stay strong.. I am here na.. Please..

She gave a heavy breath like she was trying to speak.. after her eyes.. throat.. body.. neither of them was cooperating with her..

Devishi - Abh.. Abhi..

The word seemed magical for the 2nd time.. First time when she spoke it for the first time after birth.. I wish it won't be her last time calling me by this..

I kissed her forehead.. I was afraid as hell.. afraid of losing her.. After few moments.. the siren of ambulance can be heard.. I immediately wiped off my tear when the two men in white uniform along with blue surgical mask approached there.. They took her away from me and laid her on stretcher.. I quickly got up and headed in the ambulance.. while the road again got emptied..

The oxygen mask was put up on her face and the blood was cleaned by female nurse. She was breathing heavily like she was running out of Oxygen.. Her side forehead area was not visible as the blood had completely engulfed it..

I had no words to say so I immediately called dad..

On call

Jay - Hey Abhimanyu.. where are you both.. come fast.. aarti is going to take place..

I cried even harder.

Jay - Hey what happened..?? Why are you crying..??

Laksh - What happened Jay..??

Jay - He is crying..

Laksh - What happened beta..??

I tried to control my tears without looking away from Devishi..

Abhimanyu - D.. dad.. Dev.. Devishi.. got in.. into an acc.. accident..

I burst in tears when those words escape my mouth.

Jay & Laksh - WHAT...???

Abhimanyu - We are heading to the hospital.. please reach there.. I need you..

Jay - Y.. yes we are coming.. don't lose hope..

I ended the call and wiped my tears off. After some moments, we reached the hospital as the door opened taking stretcher along with Devishi inside the building in hurry..

I followed them like a lost child..

Time skips

I was moving to and fro waiting for the main doctor to arrive..

Jay - ABHI..!!

My teary eyes became even teary after I looked at my father and Devishi parents.. her siblings weren't here..

Amrita - Abhimanyu.. Devishi.. where is she.. please tell.. I am so much worried.. please tell.. she is okay..

I hugged her tightly while we both cried a lot.. in this situation I must comfort them.. instead I am crying.. but I am damn scared.. and only she can help me.. but she is lying lifeless in the operation theatre..

Jay - D.. doctor.. why hasn't operation started yet..??

Doctor - Sir our main doctor is arriving at short time.. he can handle this serious case.. please..