• VIII •

Author pov

Devishi - DON'T TOUCH ME.. LET ME GO.. R.. REYANSH..!! Help me please.. don't touch me..

Abhimanyu ran towards her and pulled her into a tight hug.. but she struggled harder.. she hit his arm but he didn't bulge..

She kept on hitting his arm until Reyansh parted them harshly.. leaving Devishi a breathing mess.. she was breathing so heavily while her tears didn't stop..

Reyansh - Do you want her die or what..??

Before Abhimanyu could speak anything.. Devishi jumped on Reyansh crying.. her crying and screams filled with disgust and scared.. she was scared of each and every pair of eyes present there..

Reyansh - It's ok.. I am here na.. No one will hurt you.. sshh..

He caressed her back while she clung on to him like a koala.. he handled her weight.. he placed his arms around her tiny waist in a protective way..

Abhimanyu - What the hell is going on..?? Why is she attached to you..??

His frown grew wider which was a warning alert..

Abhimanyu - Devishi.. Devishi.. look at me.. see.. it's me.. Abhimanyu.. Devishi.. here..

He came in front of her face.. her eyes widen as she cried even harder hiding her face in the crook of Reyansh's neck..

Reyansh - Please stop.. she will fall sick.. if she cried more.. she needs some time.. maybe she saw me as the first person.. that's why--

Any catastrophic theory or psychological aids is not going to work on boiling mind of Abhimanyu..

Abhimanyu - Devishi.. come here..

He said in a bit higher voice resulting her to snuggle even more in Reyansh..

Devishi - You are a bad person.. I don't like you.. Go away..

She cried trying to hide herself from all the piercing gazes..

Time skips
Two days later

Reyansh - Her checkup is all done.. we could have discharge her.. but her mental state is still the same.. did you try to make her recognise you..??

Laksh - We did try.. but she keep on scaring.. even from her mother too.. she is fine until we aren't there even no one.. but as soon as somebody steps inside.. it feels like she has seen the worst nightmare.. and started trembling.. I don't know what should I do..

His eyes filled with tears at the state of her daughter..

Reyansh - Please try as quick as you can.. because for next 5 months another doctor would serve here.. as I will get my off.. and don't pressurise on her.. she can even have a nervous breakdown as her mental state is sensitive..

He didn't say anything.. and glanced at the figure of Devishi who was inspecting the stethoscope like she was watching it for the first time..

Laksh - Even after her discharge.. she will not agree to come with us..

Reyansh - That's why I am saying.. if she recognise you quickly.. so it won't be difficult to discharge her.. although maybe in one or two days.. she will get her discharge.. along with routine checkup..

He decided to try one last time.. and went to Devishi..

Laksh - Devishi..

He said in the most soft voice.. Devishi got alert and looked at him with widen eyes.. he took one step closer to her and she took two steps backwards..

Laksh - Devishi I--

His voice muffled with her scream.. she threw stethoscope at him and ran inside the bathroom.. she cried harder inside begging to go away..

This time he couldn't control himself and burst into crying..

Reyansh - Devishi.. Devishi.. open the door.. It's me.. Reyansh.. open the door..

Slowly the door opened and Reyansh found himself in a bone breaking hug..

Time skips
Evening

Devishi was sleeping peacefully while in the room there were Devishi parents and Reyansh..

Reyansh - Sir.. I can't take this much responsibility..

Amrita - Sir please.. you are our last hope.. her mental state is too much for us to handle.. I can't see her like this.. If she will stay with you.. at least she will get better.. and when she will get better.. we could make her recognise..

Laksh - Yes doctor please.. if staying away could take her out of danger.. we are ready to accept..

Reyansh - O.. ok.. but--

Abhimanyu - What the fuck ok..??

The door burst opened revealing Abhimanyu..

Abhimanyu - I will take her myself to Italy.. and get her treatment done in top hospitals.. we don't need you..

Reyansh - Her mental state will worsen..

Abhimanyu - Shut up.. enough of yours.. we are flying back to Italy tomorrow early morning..

Amrita - Abhimanyu.. what are you saying.. there is no need..

Laksh - Didn't you listen what he said.. her state will worsen.. please don't do this..

Abhimanyu - What the he---

Jay - Yes.. that's a good idea.. Devishi will stay with Doctor.. he will take care of her in case of her checkup also..

Abhimanyu looked at his dad with burning gaze on which his dad just gave an assuring nod..

They began talking while Jay pulled Abhimanyu with himself..

Abhimanyu - Dad.. have you gone crazy or what..??

Jay - I am not gone crazy.. it's you..

Abhimanyu - What..??

Jay - How much I try to support you.. everytime you do something to create a trouble for yourself.. just stay still.. and let it happen..

Abhimanyu - Can you listen what are you saying.. I can't let her stay with any man.. especially not this man..

Jay - If you are afraid if they might fall in love with each other.. then this is not gonna be..

Abhimanyu frowned.

Jay - Because any time she can get her senses back.. and then she will forget every moment spent with that Doctor.. although that doctor isn't girly type.. I am sure.. his family will take care of her.. not him..

He smiled as he realised.

Abhimanyu - Are you telling the truth..?? When she will get normal.. I will not waste a second to make her mine..

They both smiled.. at each other..

Time skips
Two days later

Reyansh - Devishi.. at least bid them a goodbye..

Devishi just hid herself more in the car seat.. They sighed in disappointment..

Amrita - Take this.. this cookies I made for you.. when you feel hungry during travel.. you can take this..

She smiled and Devishi looked at Reyansh.. Her asking his permission resulted the anger boil in Abhimanyu.. Reyansh gave a smiling nod and she hesitantly accepted the box causing her mother to smile in tears..

They bid them a goodbye.. As soon as the car drove off.. Abhimanyu picked out his tablet and it revealed him the location of Devishi.. he smirked and bid off along with family members..

Abhimanyu - I am letting you go that means I am letting you enjoy your freedom for sometime.. that doesn't mean you are independent from me.. You are only mine Miss Devishi.. I won't wait for your senses to come back..

I will conquer you in a way that you will never forget me even after your death.. I will be in every cell of your body.. Just wait for me..