• VII •

Reyansh pov

Devishi - P.. please help m.. me.. I d.. don't rem.. remember anything..

She was crying and clutching more onto my shirt like a child.. when I said trust me.. I will not hurt you.. I was genuine.. and I think she subconsciously felt that.. that's why she is feeling protective finally..

I made her see in my eyes.. she saw me with red watery eyes.. scared expression.. swollen lips.. and whole tomato red face.. I placed a kiss on her forehead..

This is my first case.. and I can't go off my patient without treatment.. I will give my best.. I cupped her cheek but she was trembling very badly.. I decided to lighten the mood.. before asking anything to her..

Reyansh - Do you like ice cream..??

She ignored my question and again started crying badly while gripping her hairs harshly.. maybe she had a severe headache.. She hid her face in my stomach as I was standing and she was sitting..

Devishi - P.. please.. I c.. can't b.. bear this.. what's happ.. happening.. who are y.. you.. Me..?? Who am I even..??

Reyansh - Devishi.. if you won't stop crying.. I will go.. and then those nurses and doctors will come.. who will give you injection.. to make you sleep..

Yes.. that was me.. who injected her.. but I can't tell that to her right now.. she froze for a second as I could feel.. and snuggled in my embrace even more..

Devishi - NO..!! I don't want to go to that people.. they are.. they are scary..

And her crying didn't stop..

Reyansh - You know ice cream can bring a sense of easiness.. I was going to grab it.. If you want to come you can.. I won't deny.. and if you want to waste your time by crying here.. then stay here.. Although no one's going to disturb your precious crying moment..

I stepped back to leave and she screamed..

Devishi - NOO.. I want to go with you..

I smiled at her cuteness when she wiped her running nose from the sleeve.. I grabbed a handkerchief from my pocket and gave it to her..

Time skips
Night time in park

She was watching at the sky and eating ice cream while I looked at her.. A frown crept on my face as I was not able to tangle the situation of hers.. She was broken.. she was depressed.. that's what the psychiatrist told.. she doesn't remember anything was a good temporary point as she doesn't remember the things making her go depressed..

But being memory loss.. can't work long.. she need to identify her family.. and overcome the fear..

My thoughts interrupted when she giggled.. oh God..!! I looked where she was looking and what cause her to giggle.. There was a little puppy running to catch jugnu..

We sat there for a while.. today the silence was becoming even more beautiful..

Author pov

Meanwhile

The gun shots and screams of man filled the entire basement.. The man who just shot him wiped his fingers from handkerchief when the few droplets of blood came in contact with his fingers..

He leaned backwards and held the glass of wine offered by a lady.. the lady was wearing negligible clothes and sat beside the man.. she started massaging his arm which wasn't holding the glass of wine..

Another man in black coat and a golden star on his pocket which represented his highest position approached them with a bow.. his name card told "Max"

Max - S.. sir.. we found that.. they were innocents..

The man threw the wine of glass and stood firmly.. his face clearly visible now.. that had the most angry face..

Abhimanyu - GET THE FUCK IN YOUR BRAIN..!! THEY ARE NOT DAMN INNOCENT...

He barked in anger and flipped the table upside down causing two of the person flinch..

Abhimanyu - THEY KEEP ON STALKING IN THE HOSPITAL.. WHILE SOME OF THE FUCKERS DISGUISED AS DOCTORS EVEN...!!!

He groaned and started continuously shooting the dead bodies..

Max - S.. sir.. what are you saying..??

Abhimanyu - I wish I could dig you 10 feet under the ground or throw you in my tiger cage..

He got even scared..

Abhimanyu - But just because you had been loyal.. this is the only first and last chance.. next time.. even death won't be able to find you..

He gulped his saliva down and hung his head low..

Max - Sir.. we are really very sorry.. in case of the main head.. we mistakenly ignored the pawns..

Abhimanyu - I am glad you admitted.. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I--

Max - I am taking my leave sir..

He went hurriedly.. the lady all trembled also began to go away..

Abhimanyu - Did I ask you to leave..??

Her eyes widen as she stopped.. she turned around and found him gazing at her body from toe to head.. he smirked causing the lady to fear even more..

Abhimanyu - Strip..

She tried to cover herself with bare clothes.. while tears formed in her eyes..

Abhimanyu - What are you afraid of..?? You weren't afraid just a while ago..

Lady - I wanted money only.. please.. let me go..

Abhimanyu - STRIP OR DIE..!!

He roared causing her to drop a tear.. she slowly moved her fingers to her shoulder.. while he sat like a king on couch gazing the scene right in front of him.. he slipped through the wine..

She dropped the lace off her shoulder and then another very slowly.. she bit on her lips.. she pulled the dress down her body till foot.. she wasn't able to make contact with his eyes but was sure of his burning gaze..

Moments passed by.. she stood there crying.. when she didn't feel or hear anything.. she slowly opened her eyes and found no one in the room.. on the place where Abhimanyu was sitting had a bundle of money.. and a long coat..

She cried in between the tears.. she took the money and wore the coat.. and left..

Time skips
Next morning

Abhimanyu - WHAT..?? What the hell are you saying memory loss..?? Is it fucking drama going on..??

Reyansh - First of all stop increasing your voice every other minute.. this is a serious case.. cooperation is needed..

Abhimanyu - Fuck your cooperation.. where is she.. I want to meet her..

Reyansh - You can't meet her.. she isn't in a good state.. especially to meet someone..

Abhimanyu - If I am being nice to control my anger.. it's your responsibility to be the nice one too.. and let me meet her..

He sighed.

Reyansh - Any disturbance will only lead her to danger.. make sure you won't hurt her..

He ignored him and went straight to the room where she was kept..

But the scene in front of him took him off guard.. she was held by nurses.. she was crying badly.. and struggling to get free.. the psychiatrist was trying to console her.. so that he could understand her situation.. but she disgusted every one's touch..

Devishi - DON'T TOUCH ME.. LET ME GO.. R.. REYANSH..!! Help me please.. don't touch me..