• IX •

Author pov

Abhimanyu - I am letting you go that means I am letting you enjoy your freedom for sometime.. that doesn't mean you are independent from me.. You are only mine Miss Devishi.. I won't wait for your senses to come back..

I will conquer you in a way that you will never forget me even after your death.. I will be in every cell of your body.. Just wait for me..

A ting sound captured his attention as he shifted his gaze from disappearing car to his phone..

Max : Sir.. we got it.. that the doctor is leaving to Himachal Pradesh from Delhi..

Abhimanyu : Alright.. keep your
eyes on them.. and update..

Max : Sure sir..

He slid the phone down his pocket..

Meanwhile

Devishi - Devishi.. I never heard such a name.. also Reyansh.. our names are so unique..

She giggled while holding a stethoscope.. Reyansh was busy in driving.. he smiled after hearing her..

Reyansh - Devishi.. where is your mother..

He opened the topic slowly not to harm her in any case.. she frowned and made a deep thinking face..

Devishi - Yes.. where is my mother.. I didn't realise.. but.. who is she.. I can't even remember her..

Reyansh - Ok.. leave it.. ice cream..??

She came out of her thoughts when the word "Ice cream" slipped through Reyansh mouth.. she nodded smilingly as they stopped near an ice cream parlour..

Devishi - Butterscotch.. no.. Vanilla.. no no.. chocolate final.. wait.. I can't decide..

She peeked through window while Reyansh was outside..

Reyansh - Chocolate..?? What's say..??

Devishi - But then butterscotch, vanilla, strawberry and every other will feel hurt..

She said playing with her fingers making a pout.. he shook his head and packed every flavour which resulted a giant wave of happiness in Devishi..

Devishi - Yayy.. thank you so much..

Reyansh - But only one at a time..

Devishi - Okiee..

He paid and got back in the car..

Devishi - Where are our house..?? I can't remember the house even.. and family members.. who are they..

Reyansh - Whoever they would be.. you don't need to worry.. but.. make sure you won't get scared of them.. they are very good.. and if you co-operate with them.. they will be always there for you..

Devishi - O.. ok..

Time skips
Midnight 01:43 a.m.

He finally parked the car in front of his Himachal house.. he unbuckled his dear belt when his eyes fall on back seat where Devishi was sleeping holding his stethoscope.. He shook her lightly..

Reyansh - Devishi.. Devishi.. get up.. we are home.. hey.. this girl..

When she didn't even bulge.. he came out of the car.. and opened her side door.. he leaned in..

Reyansh - Devishi.. get up.. sleep comfortably inside the room..

As a result, she just squirmed a little and got back to her sleep.. he sighed in defeat and pulled her towards himself.. he wrapped her one arm around his neck while placing his one arm behind her back and other leg down her knees.. he picked her in bridal style and shut the door with leg..