12

Jaq was stressed about the dark she found on Lauryn yesterday. She was up for over two hours after I'd gone to sleep last night, I could feel her tossing and turning in bed.

I woke up in the morning and saw that Jaq was already getting dressed. "Morning, babe," I mumbled, sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"Morning," Jaq replied, she came over to me and kissed me. "I'm gonna spend some time with Lauryn today," She told me, breaking out of the kiss and looking down at me.

"Mm, that'll be good," I replied, "Suttin' ain't right with her," I said and Jaq agreed.

Jaq sat down beside me on the bed, "Might be dat ting the doctor was saying'," She said and rubbed her right temple, "Partum post shit?"

"Post-partum depression?" I said, chuckling a little.

"Yeah, that," Jaq said, she put her arm around me and hugged me, kissing my temple. "All right, later, love you," She said, getting up and slapping on her durag.

"Love you, too," I said, she flashed a smirk at me and then left the bedroom, but she quickly doubled back.

"Oh— and mans taking you out tonight, yeah?" She told me, her lips curling into another smirked. I bit my bottom lip and grinned at her. "Bye."

A little while later, I got out of bed properly and got ready. Jaq was still out with Lauryn and it was only, like, half 12. I left the house and went to the bando. Kieron, Rowmando, Bradders and Samsi were there sorting out the food.

"Yo, Aaliyah," Kieron said, I dapped him up as I sat down, "What you sayin'? You turnin' up tonight?" He asked.

"Nah," I said, shaking my head, and opening my phone out.

"Why, bruv?" Tyrone asked, and Kieron looked at me for an answer as well.

I kissed my teeth, "I'm busy," I said, Kieron kissed his teeth. Tyrone gave me a side eye, I smirked at him in response causing him to roll his eyes.

"Ay, Bradders, your ting don't smell right," Samsi said, going over to the table. Bradders frowned in response.

"So, what you sayin', Bradders?" Kieron asked.

"What?" Bradders said, confused.

"What, you jeetin' tings or, what, you a virgin?" Kieron asked, I looked at Bradders, who was hesitant.

"This guy don't get tings, man," Samsi said, "He's always with me." We burst out laughing at this.

"Wait..," I said, looking between the two, "Whats that mean, then?" I asked, making the two groan.

"Shut the fuck up, man," Samsi said, making Romy and I laugh.

Someone knocked on the door and Kieron put down his weight to go answer it, "One sec," He said, getting up.

"Say no more," I said, looking back down at my phone.

The next minute, Sully walked into the room with some next man following behind him. I didn't recognise him. He was white with brown hair and he was wearing a vest, he had a kind of muscular build. He looked around and his eyes fell on the tv which had surveillance video on it.

"Security, yeah?" He asked. He had a thick, irish accent and was sort of suspicious.

"Mm," Sully mumbled in response, bopping his head slightly. "Good?"

"Mm, yeah, good, good," The man said. He looked around again and eyed me suspiciously, I screwed my face up at him. Sully looked at me and shook his head a little, making me drop the screw face. The man chuckled and then him and Sully left.