EJ The Director

EJ had just learnt there was going to be a documentary directed by Corbin Bleu about their "Frozen" musical. And he had jumped onto the opportunity of directing it. His father wanted to send him to St. Louis, Caswell Success Training School, and he was going to prove him wrong by making a really successful show. He immediately told Gina all about these. Gina was hesitant about it.

Gina: EJ, are you sure you wanna do this? I thought we were gonna have fun this summer, not work...

EJ: And we still will have fun! This is for me to prove something to my dad, but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy our ride! That's how I stay in Salt Lake with you...

Gina: But why do you have to prove your dad something, EJ? You don't have to feel any burden over the summer, we can have the most out of these 2 months, and then figure out the rest later...

EJ: No, I HAVE to do this. I can't handle my dad sending me somewhere because I'm a failure...

Gina: You are NOT a failure EJ, your dad is just too harsh on you...

EJ: Gina, I know you want the best for me. But this will be the best, I promise! I know what I want and what I'm doing.

EJ took her hand and looked at her eyes, asking for some understanding. Gina sighed.

Gina: Fine, EJ. But if I see any moment you aren't having fun, I will just force the fun out of you!

EJ: And I would of course want you to do that. (He smiled.)